EU citizen buying eliquid from the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

srolesen

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2011
denmark
I'm living in Denmark and used to mix my own flavors, but since regulation set in getting or making quality ejuice has been a much harder problem than I thought, and i'd really like to get back to mixing myself.

But can you buy eliquid from the UK and have it sent to EU (in my case Denmark) in the period until brexit set's in fully ?

I'm considering this one : PG Based Liquid Nicotine (7.2% - 72mg) For E-Liquid
anyone tried it, how did it go ?

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
I'm living in Denmark and used to mix my own flavors, but since regulation set in getting or making quality ejuice has been a much harder problem than I thought, and i'd really like to get back to mixing myself.

But can you buy eliquid from the UK and have it sent to EU (in my case Denmark) in the period until brexit set's in fully ?

I'm considering this one : PG Based Liquid Nicotine (7.2% - 72mg) For E-Liquid
anyone tried it, how did it go ?

I might be wrong but that concentration of nicotine is not legal in EU. Most countries I know have a limit of 20mg in 10ml bottles.

Check your country's law and check from where/how they ship from.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    I'm in the UK. You cannot purchase anything stronger than 20mg nicotine and only in 10ml bottles. The TPD rules of a couple of years ago put paid to anything stronger or bigger.
    If your a business then you can purchase 72mg nic in any quantity you want.
    The majority of people here buy 18mg nic shots in 10ml bottles.

n00bVape

Jul 19, 2019
    Netherlands, the
    Unfortunately it's illegal to buy nic in higher concentrates, but for me it still works with the 10ml 20mg bottles.
    There are plenty EU vendors who sell both the nic and pg/vg (and flavourings ofcourse), so you can mix your own juice relatively cheap.
    My go to vendors are Lepetitvapoteur and savevape but there are plenty more out there.

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    I can vouch for that company. I have been using them for years, good prices and good customer service.
    Same experience as Sonicbomb. I can really recommend this company with the exception of a few flavor concentrates that I didn'treally like too much

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Alchem being from Switzerland doesn't necessarily mean the nic is manufactured in Switzerland, they also have branches in India and few other countries.
    Seems like a large genuine company though, often mentioned on various sites if you search online. If it's really the nicotine from that company it might be good quality. They produce various chemicals derived from plants, but have a specific branch dedicated to nicotine:
    Pharmaceutical Actives Manufacturer in India,USA,UK | Alchem International
    Home - Nicselect

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    Anyone familiar with this place for nicotine?
    https://eliquidnicotine.co.uk
    One thing I noticed though: Alchem manufactures nicotine at 3 concentrations: 5.4%, 7.2%, and 10%.
    Nicotine Manufacturer in India,USA,UK | Alchem International
    The site that you linked sells at 10%, 5%, 3.6% and 2%, which indicated that they dilute it themselves from the concentrate they get from alchem, unless it's the 10% stuff, then chances that it comes straight from the lab are the highest

PeterKay

ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2020
    Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
    I might be wrong but that concentration of nicotine is not legal in EU. Most countries I know have a limit of 20mg in 10ml bottles.

Check your country's law and check from where/how they ship from.
    It's legal if you are a business intending to dilute it (manufacture e-liquid or nic shots) and sell it to individual customers at TPD compliant concentration and volume.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread