eurika!! the answer to all our problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
;)i think we as modders have been going around it the wrong way.

firstly i would like to raise my ecig in saslute to "Bill Goldberg the WCW wrestling champion of the world" and imo the first ever vaper. On his ring entrances he used to take a toke on the fog machine bellowing smoke through his nostrils, so u know what ia m saying?
Now smoke and fog machines are our fathers , the orignal ecigs.the had multi flavoured juice almost 20 yrs ago. but, they called it scent. they run at 250v on one atomizer never needing to be changed.so what ever that technology had gotten to must be our cutting edge.they have fog machine cleaning products that will surley clean our attys to brand new. we go through 10ml per day theses machines went through gallons a needed cleaning every 30 cycles or so.the had fluid delivert systems.and atoke on one of them would definetly beat any ecig in creation now.
So where do we go from here please any idea's. the y are cheap asweel i see3n 1 for 25.oo quid i wanna buy it and take it appart.
the all use either pg or vg. so u see what i mean when i think we been looking in the wron place . we are creatin g backwards when these machines are way ahead. here is 1 i was looking at it has a maual asweel please give your opinions or am I juat shatting xxxx!

McCrypt "Mini Fogger" mini fog machine at conrad electronics

Last edited:

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
i dont think this concept has been used, the ecig is its own creature only using the ejuice as a common propetie,
why have we gone the avenue of disposible atty when if you look at a fog machine it has no serviceable parts, and has a long lifetime.also,the fact that their is no worry of a cut -off (to save the lifespan of an atty)the fog machine was created to be activated for a long period of timew with no worry of burning out ie. night club, all night!
I am also sure their must be a juice delivery system,more useable in our objectives.the ecig delivery system is truely primal with so many flaws, it can drive and individual to analogs! I am sur their is a solid dripping system that can be used from these fog machines.come on its from the movie industry created in a place where money is no object.It will just trake som e hunting.
I will set my self a goal.i want to forget that I am vaping, justv like i used to smoke,just light a cig smoke dot it out finish.no thought in t, purley reaction. ecig= constant fiddling , is juice coming? is battery charged? has it cut off ?wheres my tissues?ahh got some in my mouth!
blow out the atty! poke the stuffing! aint satisfied I am passifed.Worst of all when showing it off it all gos wrong....

my goal
A battery system like a phone you just plug in and charge. no worries!
A auto pump dripping system that u fill some sort of reservoir you top up, 5ml min.That is also easily swaped for flavours.
No bigger than a box of analogs,or a box you wear around your neck .with a straw hose style system.
multi voltage choice say 3.6v to 9v.
A vapour cooling system that i have seen in the old .... pipes,tubing that rolled around it self allowing the vapour to travel a certain distance cooling it.solving the issue withe higher voltage vaping becoming un comfortable and flavourless at the higher heat produed by 6-9v.

using weed pipes as the mouth peice for the actual cig. there are beautiful metal h,hardened glass smoking pipes.

Its almost a hookha pipe,ecig,.... hybrid oh mobile creation. ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!
P.S ANY HELP MUCH APPREICIATED

Thornak

Moved On
Nov 15, 2009
Green Bay, WI
not reasonable.. Its easy to build a great big atomizer that will run forever in a big fog machine, but when you make it ultra small it will become a lot more fragile.
We already use a battery system that plugs in and recharges.

If we make the vapor travel farther then it will be too difficult to drag.

An auto dripping system would end up flooding the atty and people would always get liquid coming out.

I don't see anything here..

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
not reasonable..I BEG TO DIFFER!!
Its easy to build a great big atomizer that will run forever in a big fog machine,THEIR IS NO ATOMISER,AS SUCH.IT IS A DIFFERENT BEAST ALTOGETHER.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The Heat Exchanger
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]
heat_exch.gif
Heat exchangers vary widely in design and materials, and wattage. Good manufacturing techniques will take into account all these factors for optimum output. Essentially, the heat exchanger is a block of metal with a resistance heating element inserted in it to heat the metal. The temperature of the block is maintained by a thermostat. A path is made through the metal for the fluid to travel through.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]In the choice of materials for a heat exchanger, it is important to note that different metals have different heat retention characteristics. The most commonly used material is aluminum. The aluminum can be melted and either poured into a mold or extruded, like cookie dough. The block can contain a straight path, the simplest design form, or a spiral path. Aluminum heats quickly, but also gives up its heat quickly. The result can be large bursts of fog for short periods of time.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Less commonly used, is a tooled nickel-steel alloy block. Steel takes longer to heat initially, but has excellent heat retention properties. With a carefully designed spiral path (see drawing) which can require the fluid to travel as much as 9 feet, the steel block optimizes the amount of power used, giving sustainable, heavy output.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Wattage, or the amount of electrical power used to create the heat, is the specification most manufacturers cite to show how powerful their fog machines are. Although it is one indicator, other factors such as material composition and design, are just as critical to the success of accurately producing fog or smoke effects.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]The other main factor in heat exchanger design is the control of the temperature by a thermostat. If the temperature in the heat exchanger is not quite hot enough, the fluid still becomes an aerosol, but it is wet and likely to leave a residue on the stage floor and equipment. If the temperature in the heat exchanger is too hot, the fluid can "burn" which may change its chemical composition.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Whether the thermostat is mechanical or electronic, reliability and accuracy are essential. A good thermostat design will not only prevent a machine from getting too hot, but will also insure that if the heat exchanger becomes too cool to "flash" the fluid, that the delivery system (pump) will be disabled to prevent wet fog from exiting the machine. [/FONT]
[/FONT]but when you make it ultra small it will become a lot more fragile.YES, THIS POINT I AGREE WITH.BUT,WE HAVE CHANGED THE MODEL COMPLETELY. YOUR POINT COMES FROM THE FACT THAT THERE WAS ORIGINALLY A GAINT ATTY.
We already use a battery system that plugs in and recharges.
I OWN 3 DEVICES WITH 3/4 BATS EACH, I MUST CHARCH THESE WITH INDIVIDUAL CHARGERS IN INDIVIDUAL SOCKETS.SO I NEED A DIARY FOR THE RUNNING OF THESE 12 BATS. COME ON THIS IS 2010 MUST BE A BETTER SOLUTION!

If we make the vapor travel farther then it will be too difficult to drag.
I OWN A HOOKHA PIPE WITH 4 FT MOUTH PEICE NO HARD DRAG!
THE HIGHER IN VOLTAGE YOU GO,THE HOTTER THE SMOKE GETS.RESULTING LOSS OF FLAVOUR,AND 3RD DEGREE BURNS.
MY NOTION WAS TO USE SYSTEMS ALREADY SUCCESFULLY USED..
products_deluxe_pipes_palm_leaf_open.jpg

pipes_metal_bud_burner.jpg

SEE, WE CAN CREATE DENSE SMOKE BY UPPING THE VOLTAGE,BUT IS IS NOT CONSUMABLE.IF,WE COOL IT WE GET A SMOOTH THICK, FLAVOURED VAPOUR. OUR ULTIMATE GOAL.
An auto dripping system would end up flooding the atty and people would always get liquid coming out.
THEIR ARE COMPONETS OUT THEIR THAT ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL FLOW AND TIMING TO THE MICRO MILILITRE 0-50 MML
electroosmotic-pump-eop-363691.gif
ELECTROSOMATIC PUMP
piezoelectric-micro-pump-397174.gif
PIEZO MICRO PUMP
precision-metering-pump-237552.jpg

Precision metering pump TAKASAGO ELECTRIC

Model Number MCP-50

Dimensions(mm)φ26xH63.5
Maximum Pumping Volume 50μl/cycle
Adjustable Pumping Volume Range 5~50μl
Maximum Operating Frequency 4Hz
Repeated Pumped Volume Accuracy ±1%(15~50μl),±2%(5~15μl)
Port Connection M6 , 1/4-28UNF
Ambient Temp. Range 10 - 40
Fluid Temp. Range 10 - 40
Voltage 12VDC , 24VDC
Power Consumption 4.4W
Duty Cycle Continuous
Insulation Class B
Dielectric Strength AC1500V 60s
Wetted Materials PTFE (POM or PP) , FPM
THEIR IS ALSO WHAT THEY USE IN INK CARTRIDGES ALLOWING U MULTI FLAVOURS AT PRECISE DROPLETS.YOU HARDLEY EVER GET DRIPS ON YOUR PRINTER PAPER!
I don't see anything here..
OPEN YOUR EYES,HOPE THE GLASSES I HAVE SUPPLIED HELPED

Kewtsquirrel

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
DFW, TX
moddersupply.com
The problem with trying to follow a fog machine design is that they aren't designed for quick 'bursts' of fog followed by no fog. Something like a heat exchanger works great when you only need to heat it up to a temperature and keep it there, but when you need to instantly get it to temp, and then cool off just as fast, a big chunk of metal isn't such a great idea.

The Hookha hose sounds like a good idea, but the problem is that the vapor will cool off very quickly and you'll get no throat hit.

There *are* better designs for the atomizers, but trying to repurpose fog machine technology isn't it.

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
AHH! THATS MORE LIKE IT.....FOOD FOR THOUGHT
INTRESTING, WE SHOULD BRAINSTORM
I WAS LOOKING AT PRINTER CARTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE MICRO PROCESORS IN THEM ALLOWING THEM TO BE CONFIGURED.

WE COULD HAVE MULTI COMPARTMENTS ,WITH CONCENTRATES IN THEM.ALLOWING DIFFERENT RECIPES TO BE PRODUCED ,ON THE GO.
SEE ,I KNOW I LIKE TO MIX MY FLAVOURS.
THEN HAVING 1 LARGER CONTAINER WITH SAY 56MG NIC,AND 1 WITH PG/VG, SO YOU CAN DILUTE YOUR DOSE AS YU FEEL LIKE.BASICALLY A PRINTER WITH E-JUICE. POSSIBLE?
HERE ARE SOME SITES I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT....

Xavitech - Intelligent pumps

Micro peristaltic pumps - TAKASAGO-ELECTRIC - Peristaltic pump

THEY GOT VIDEOS DEMONSTRATING PRODUCT...

boredoutofmynut

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread