• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Evapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
Im fairly new to this forum and havent seen any information about evapers.com posted anywhere. Well, I decided to give them a try.
I emailed them some questions and got a very fast reply from Rob. He was very helpful and prompt and I placed an order with him. I placed the order on a Saturday, it was in the mail Sunday, and express posting its way to me on Monday.
So far amazing service and speed. Ill update again once I get my goodies...:thumbs:

Wackaveli

Jan 7, 2010
Canada
oh man evapers.com is the best. i couldnt get anything across the border and was about to give up, decided to try evapers.com...best idea ever..

i really bugged him too since i was scared of shipping this 'contraban substance'...so i emailed him, PM'd him on the forum here(can_supplier)...he replied almost IMMEDIATLY to both..

i was in the market for 2 usb passthroughs for a 510, so I pm'd him on the board...NEXT DAY *BAM!!* USB passthroughs in stock on his website.

this guys supplier must be his next door neighbor cause he delivers your product within THAT DAY...amazing, i suggest everyone to purchase from this guy....make him rich so hes got a huge supply of product, cause ill be ordering from him till i die.

and the juice is great too, ive ordered his tobacco flavored stuff, its all very nice

but anyways im opening his site right now to order some stuff haha

p.s. im usually a stingy guy with my money, but my first order i spent $130, and im about to spend another 130 right now, cause i know ill be gettin this stuff in like 2 days express shipping

Iceshack

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Smiths Falls,Ontario
Well I have to get my 2 cents in here as well. Nothing but the best service. I also just started 11 days ago and thought I would give evapers a try and was not let down at all. The help I was given was second to none and then when it came to getting it here it was super fast. I am a customer for life with them and have already sent 2 of my family members there with the exact same results. If you are thinking of giving them a try please do as you will not be disappointed.
I also agree with domino38 we need to keep all of them in business. I will only shop at home.

marclap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
I received it today.
One battery seems to be defective.
Also, I don't get that much vapor but I guess it will come.
So far all I can say is: AMAZING!
About evapers.com and the 510. I got a really fast shipping, excellent communication and vaping is sooo better than smoking analogs. If only I would have heard of ecigs before :(
I can't wait to order some new juices :)

smokum

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario -CANADA-
I'm glad your enjoying the experience marclap.

Why do you say your battery seems defective ?

I've found the 510 atty's take a couple days to really wake up, and the procedure use learning curve takes a bit to get it producing good vapor.

When you order some juices next, try and get some with some VG content or purchase some higher nic PG juice and mix it down very slightly with VG to create more vapor if that's what you crave.

You won't be disappointed !!

VapeOn,
Greg

oh man evapers.com is the best. i couldnt get anything across the border and was about to give up, decided to try evapers.com...best idea ever..

i really bugged him too since i was scared of shipping this 'contraban substance'...so i emailed him, PM'd him on the forum here(can_supplier)...he replied almost IMMEDIATLY to both..

i was in the market for 2 usb passthroughs for a 510, so I pm'd him on the board...NEXT DAY *BAM!!* USB passthroughs in stock on his website.

this guys supplier must be his next door neighbor cause he delivers your product within THAT DAY...amazing, i suggest everyone to purchase from this guy....make him rich so hes got a huge supply of product, cause ill be ordering from him till i die.

and the juice is great too, ive ordered his tobacco flavored stuff, its all very nice

but anyways im opening his site right now to order some stuff haha

p.s. im usually a stingy guy with my money, but my first order i spent $130, and im about to spend another 130 right now, cause i know ill be gettin this stuff in like 2 days express shipping

Is this post for real or just a good buddy of Robs posting hahhaha. this 'contraban substance'. etc etc. very scarey post. I use evaps as well and mainly problem free. fast shipping etc. ;) I too have sent several buyers his way and ordered for friends. Seems like a good guy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread