Even though I am a Vaper 4 Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixRising

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2009
Concord, NC USA
I just got my latest order with all the juices from the weekend today and damn, Steve never ceases to amaze me. Every order, every time, just awesome. I would be remiss not to add my praise.

I ordered several different juices due to the sale, but Steve didn't stop at 20% off...no, not even close. He included so many extra goodies, I will be smilin for a week (until I place my next order). I do think he read my mind though, because the one battery I had issues with, was magically replaced in this order. Bear in mind, I did not post about my issue until after my order shipped. Yet, inside, a shiny new Pink extra long battery - and it works perfectly! He also included several extra juices including a high test (36mg) coconut, that I can't wait to break into! Rock on guys - ya know I love ya!

RyGuy

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2009
Colorado
I just got my latest order with all the juices from the weekend today and damn, Steve never ceases to amaze me. Every order, every time, just awesome. I would be remiss not to add my praise.

I ordered several different juices due to the sale, but Steve didn't stop at 20% off...no, not even close. He included so many extra goodies, I will be smilin for a week (until I place my next order). I do think he read my mind though, because the one battery I had issues with, was magically replaced in this order. Bear in mind, I did not post about my issue until after my order shipped. Yet, inside, a shiny new Pink extra long battery - and it works perfectly! He also included several extra juices including a high test (36mg) coconut, that I can't wait to break into! Rock on guys - ya know I love ya!

I concur! I received an order today that was a fairly small order and the King and crew still hooked me up. I have never in my life seen customer service even close to this! Vapor4Life should seriously win some kind of consumer's choice award or something.

flying low

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
San Mateo, CA
My 2nd order (cartomizers & a PCC kit) came in today and, just like my first order, V4L threw in all kinds of juice samplers & a new pass through! I just can't get over how very generous and thoughtful you boys are! Will be placing another order next week - gotta let the kid try flavors before I order her Xmas gift ... only the best for my baby!

THANKS V4L! SMILIN MAKES ME SMILE!!!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Oh come on now, I NEVER send any bonus' just ask around8-o

Glad your smilin, cause, there is more to come, especially down the
pike:pervy:

Luvya

Steve:cool:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I concur! I received an order today that was a fairly small order and the King and crew still hooked me up. I have never in my life seen customer service even close to this! Vapor4Life should seriously win some kind of consumer's choice award or something.

My award is having the BEST people anywhere, as MY customers:D

Thank You

Steve:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread