Ever have one of those days????????????? Share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, first off, everybody in the family is well and there is money in the bank. Just alot of little things with the clincher being self inflicted. Been waiting for that postman to show up with my juice order from FSUSA. First off I'll say my last order, November, 2010 I got the 120 ml RY4 and Wyat Earp both 18mg. And actully waited about 1 month for them to deliver. A huge argument resulted between myself and David, (the owner). Well lifes to short so my order finally showed up and amends where made. However I just knew better than to do it again, but i did, (O my, 32 years in the Marines and this kinda thing aggravating me) go figure. Well I made the order last week and as usual, (for me) nice emails, telling me the new status of my order as it progressed thru the different stages then no more updates, until today. A nice email from one of the kids stating that my order had been delayed due to 2 of the juices i ordered being out of stock! OMG why didn't they just tell me that last week? ok so I fired a not so nice email to David who when I called sounded rather upset as he was yelling at someone for several seconds prior to saying hello. Well I'm sure I didn't add to a good day for him and it wasn't long before he told me if I felt unhappy to just email him and he'd cancel the order, this after telling me the stuff he was waiting on was in Germany and should arrive tomorrow night and suddenly hung up. I called back and tried to patch things up and he agreed his day had sucked and I thought things were fine. (I do like his RY4). An hour later I got an email saying my order had been cancelled. soooooo

I need some all day vaping recommendations. As much as it pains me, I'm gonna bite my nose to spite my face and not order from him again. AVI is good but pretty expensive for all day stuff anyone have any favorites? Or for that matter bad days they feel like venting about???????:evil::evil:

Last edited:

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
I ordered RY5, Applewood, & Wyatt Earp from FSUSA last Saturday. This evening I got an e-mail about not being able to make RY5 and that my options were:

1. Opt to be put on the backorder list
  2. Replace the RY5 with another available flavor
  3. Receive store credit for the RY5

I replied with my option #4: Receive the other two flavors I ordered right away and be first in line to receive RY5 when they get the necessary ingredients back in stock.

We'll see how that goes, but I'm a bit peeved that my order wasn't shipped on Tuesday morning when the USPS resumed service.

They waited till Wednesday evening to let me know there was a hiccup!

Oh well, I'll try not to burn any bridges.

Good luck guys, guess I've never been very diplomatic. Not one of my stronger suits. I personally have never had any kind of luck with this guy. i really like his wyatt Earp, still have about 60 ml of each left. I just don't like going through this almost every time I order from the guy. So I'm sure I'll find talented juice makers elsewhere. Viking Vapor has a killer RY4 just not in big bottles.

brian5470

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2010
Trenton, Ohio, United States
Yeah I tried to order from there when I first joined here and asked about some specials they were having and got some very rude replies from him also. So I took my business elsewhere. I posted about it in one of the forums and got a whole bunch of nasty PM's from all kinds of different people that I guess were loyal fans of his.

ComaKid

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Pennsylvania
It saddens me to hear your troubles with FSUSA, as they are my favorite juice vendor. Its 100% unacceptable to have something for sale on your site, when you don't actually have it for sale. If they are out of stock on a certain flavoring, all effected products should be removed from the site. Hopefully they work everything out soon.

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
I have never had a problem with FSUSA. But I have heard and read horror stories about them. I personally dont have a bad thing to say about them. I order and its here within 3-4 days. Have you tried kick bass vapor? BWB? I want to try BWB but cant handle the 70%pg. Another one I like is mister-e-liquid.com. Cognac Fire and Virgina Fire are great tobacco flavors. If you like fruit flavors I highly recommend the Pomegranite!!! The best fruit flavor I have ever tried!!! Didnt think I would like it but when I tried it I couldnt put it down! But it isnt my all day vape either.

Update:

I just talked to David with FSUSA. It seems some FDA inspector held up one of his FlavourArt shipments in Cincinnati. David says the shipment has been released and he should be able to get the affected orders shipped out tomorrow.

They had darned well better, or I'll be calling Hoppy. :p

Thats funny, remember, he told me it was held up in Germany and it would be here this afternoon. Now its in Cincinnati, I bet by tomorrow it will be in Spain!! "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain". And thanks but no thanks mudflap i'm done talking to Mr say anything that pops into his mind David.

O BTW I did file a PayPal claim.

I have never had a problem with FSUSA. But I have heard and read horror stories about them. I personally dont have a bad thing to say about them. I order and its here within 3-4 days. Have you tried kick bass vapor? BWB? I want to try BWB but cant handle the 70%pg. Another one I like is mister-e-liquid.com. Cognac Fire and Virgina Fire are great tobacco flavors. If you like fruit flavors I highly recommend the Pomegranite!!! The best fruit flavor I have ever tried!!! Didnt think I would like it but when I tried it I couldnt put it down! But it isnt my all day vape either.

Glad your orders have worked out for you. Never said anything bad about his juices. Really saddens me about my situation with him. But twice in almost as many months is to much for me.

If ever a problem does arise I recommend not saying a word to the guy. Wish i had not.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
I'm sorry you're having juice issues with them. While I love to fuss and raise a stink over something I've learned to just speak with my credit card than with words. There's too many great juice vendors out there for any of them to have a hoity toity attitude about anything.

Randy and I have been lucky and have only had one issue with one vendor and all we'd ordered from him is drip tips. We've ordered from a ton of different vendors since we started vaping in September.

Try some VaporRenu, I love their juices and they are my all day vapes with the exception of Randy's DIY. I really don't have any experience with tobacco flavors though.

I hope your day gets better and I hope you find a new all day vape soon.

Your avatar still scares me.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Thats funny, remember, he told me it was held up in Germany and it would be here this afternoon. Now its in Cincinnati, I bet by tomorrow it will be in Spain!! "The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain". And thanks but no thanks mudflap i'm done talking to Mr say anything that pops into his mind David.

O BTW I did file a PayPal claim.

I could have misunderstood him. He tawks funny with that Airyzona accent and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread