EverCool v v Tekk mod v2 Adam ( givesuhe11 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Hi Everyone :)

I haven't been posting much the last few months but I have been lurking around the forum

and purchasing the Mods I find intriguing. I came across the:

EverCool v v Tekk mod v2

The small inlaid screw voltage regulator on the bottom of the mod caught my eye. I first

purchased a Tekk mod from BigBuyer at COV it was great but put out way to much voltage

for me and burned up my juice no matter what combo addy and juice I used. The secound

Tekk mod I purchased was from Drew at Nhaler it was great it has a dial so you can control

the Voltage but I had a problem I kept hitting the wheel and turning it up and down finding

myself constantly adjusting the voltage. The third Tekk mod was the EverCool v v Tekk mod v2

I purchased from Adam ( givesuhe11 ) in the Modder/Accessories Supplier Forum I stuck a Volt

Meter on and adjusted the screw to my liking stuck my atty on and been vaping ever since.

I love this mod because the batteries are in cased I can charge it with the supplied USB charger

and vape at the same time not only that I can charge my cell phone or I Pod with it. This is a

Wonderful mod and Adam has made it flawless.

I have had a few short back and forth messages with Adam and I want to express how much

I admire and respect him, he is a stand up modder and stands behind his creations 100%

Just felt the need to let everyone know my thoughts after having such a wonderful experience

with a truly great modder.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...er-forum/149409-evercool-v-v-tekk-mod-v2.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread