Every day is a new adventure in vaping world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Okey Dokey - Today I got my order of NEW juices. Could not wait to try them. I use a Vision Spinner and Evod clearomizers. I had a brand new pack of clearomizers, opened one up, filled it with Coconut juice. Anticipation....anticipation....anticipation.

Nothing. Would not draw. Nope. Na Da.

Took the whole thing apart, checked carefully, trying not to spill new juice I just put in the Evod. Everything looked good, but I put in a new coil/head, just in case.

Again. Nothing. No draw at all. What is going on?

Google is my friend here. One tip said air holes on the base ring of the Evod could be clogged, and to use a needle. Even though the Evod was brand new, I thought, okay, I'll try it to be sure.

Guess what? The base of my brand new Evod had NO AIR HOLES. No wonder there was no draw. Someone was evidently asleep on the drilling assembly line when it whizzed by.

Used my old Evod. Hey, success. And I love the Coconut juice!:)

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
No, it was an authentic Kanger Evod, cost about $6.00. I got it from a reliable online vendor. Don't want to mention the name, as I don't really think it was their fault. The others in my order are all okay.

Mass produced machined items always have the potential for little things being wrong. They come packaged and sealed to the shop that sells them. I don't blame them for a little thing like this. They had no way of knowing the Evod had no air holes.

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Okey Dokey - Today I got my order of NEW juices. Could not wait to try them. I use a Vision Spinner and Evod clearomizers. I had a brand new pack of clearomizers, opened one up, filled it with Coconut juice. Anticipation....anticipation....anticipation.

Nothing. Would not draw. Nope. Na Da.

Took the whole thing apart, checked carefully, trying not to spill new juice I just put in the Evod. Everything looked good, but I put in a new coil/head, just in case.

Again. Nothing. No draw at all. What is going on?

Google is my friend here. One tip said air holes on the base ring of the Evod could be clogged, and to use a needle. Even though the Evod was brand new, I thought, okay, I'll try it to be sure.

Guess what? The base of my brand new Evod had NO AIR HOLES. No wonder there was no draw. Someone was evidently asleep on the drilling assembly line when it whizzed by.

Used my old Evod. Hey, success. And I love the Coconut juice!:)
adventures are way more fun than rants. You could have been all bent out of shape and talked bad about the vender and went all negative. Having a positive vaping attitude makes all the difference imo.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
adventures are way more fun than rants. You could have been all bent out of shape and talked bad about the vender and went all negative. Having a positive vaping attitude makes all the difference imo.

Thank you, Fisheeboy. I think you and I are of the same mindset. I have lived a long life, full of good stuff, and some not so good stuff. I have found that my attitude and actions are the only things I can really have much control over. I don't always succeed but when I do, I am much happier, and I like happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread