Every dripper needs a drip tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Received my shiny red Tornado today to replace my dead white one and it is beautiful!!

More interesting than that though was the small plastic drip tip in the package!! I had no idea such a small plastic piece could make vaping so much more enjoable!! It fits the Tornado perfectly and looks good. I got the long plastic drip tip and a short metal one but that one ended up being for the 801.

Of course, there was no time to charge the batteries I had to try it out!! The first time I got liquid in the mouth, dripped far too much liquid in at once before discovering the magic part - it actually sucks the drip right inside on contact!!! You can drip anywhere now as it is much harder to spill any liquid. The drip tip seems to need taking off to remove the cone but since that only needs to be done to change the battery it isn't so much of a problem and also a great bonus is the PV doesn't need dismantling every few minutes to drip :)

When it was time to change the battery the atomiser was bone dry on the outside, as was the Tornado itself which is something unusual to drippers who drip whilst walking or somewhere bumpy in the car as the e-liquid splashes and runs down the side of the PV usually :D :oops:

So we now have a PV that sucks juice inside without mess what about the vape? Even better than ever, there are no more missed bridges yayy! The drip tip guarantees a great landing for the drip right where it is needed in the middle of the attie. It seems to not give as much burnt taste either and the drips last longer. I am getting a great throat hit.

It costs much less than a happy meal at McDonalds yet has made my vaping life much happier than I would have been should I have chosen a happy meal instead and lasts longer! Thanks Mr Wicked, Pillbox and the TW team everyone who drips needs one right now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread