Everyone has good things to say... except me, big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
It was a bummer going through your site for 30 minutes, ready to place a $300 order only to find that 5 of the items I was trying to order are not in stock.

Then I attempt another 25 minutes having to add to the cart all 12 selections of each liquid strength type only to find out that maybe 2 or 3 were in stock of each flavor (none in 555 or Virgina - the only ones i really really wanted), with no way of me finding out any other way.

Everyone has nothing but good things to say about this site so I was going to switch from Totally Wicked and try it out, but after nearly an hour of attempting to dig through that site I am afraid I am going to have to give up.

I was just looking for (4) 901 starter kits, 10 - 50ml 555, and 10 – 50ml RY4, 10 – 50ml Virgina and was going to try Mocha since everyone was talking about how good it was, along with some cartridges.

The only thing you had in stock was the Mocha..... And you let me dig through the site for that long with no way of knowing. That is a horrible aspect of your business practice if you ask me.

Also, your (**) approach to signify that in fact the item is not in stock does not say anywhere that ** means the item is out of stock UNTIL you try and pay. But it will keep letting me add them to the cart even though you are out.

You know we have the technology to auto remove it from the site once your last item from your database has been sold right? It is sick that you do not specify this from the start.

I am fed up with this sad excuse of a site, my order came to $290.00, and on totally wicked it is nearly $80 more. I am so willing to pay them the extra money and wait for longer shipping (4 days) if it means I can order with ease everytime and not go through a bull____ website.

Thank you, and perhaps I will come back in a few months when my supplies run out.

Also I feel like a fool having to go back and retrace the countless people I told about this site without ordering through it only because I could remember the address of this site and not the others.

I am going to highly recommend that none of my friends order from this site until your practice is changed, even though you have the best prices and shipping (when actually do have stuff to ship and not just bull____ the end user on your site)

Yea I wasted a whole lot more time writing this letter but I have never seen such a primitive, stone age, piece of ____ website that runs a business like I have yours.

I am sorry for being mean, I am sure you are doing the best you can, it just seems so.... stupid and greedy to keep people on your site knowing you don't have anything to sell.

I love vaping but I would rather quit it all together if it means I have to order from places with an interface like this.

Last edited:

lec666

Apr 9, 2009
somerville,ma
i understand it can be frustrating when you don't see items in stock. don't forget to
email him if you don't see certain items. chances are he has stuff thats not listed
in inventory yet. also don't forget he is a small seller thats quickly developing an
extremely positive reputation and there a ton of folks here that are quick to clean
him out of stock.to simply bash his site and say it's poor is completely irrational based
on his current stock levels. you can't judge a supplier simply based on inventory.

Last edited:

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
tadslippy, no where on that whole site does it say that ** represents out of stock stuff... until you try and buy it. So the first time when I was looking through adding crap to my cart thinking it was in, the site never once told me it was out...

Now I know that the ** means gone but it is horrible that he doesn't say it is gone until you pay or somehow magically know that ** means gone (first time buyers).

lec666 - I am not judging him on his supplies or even how good or nice of a guy he is. I know he has a great rep and that is why it took me 2 days of editing this post to actually put it up without upsetting anyone. I am judging him on his crappy site that keeps people thinking it is more than it is.

It would be a great site if it had a freaking 2 line piece of code to update the site automatically when he went out of stock. It is just laziness/incompetence/stupidity on the website programmers end.

And dear god was it annoying to go through all 15 liquid types to only find out the the only one in was a 10ml 0-nic of only 1 of the ones I wanted...

Trust me I would rather of ordered from this person due to all the great things said, but I refuse to order from someone who thinks that the customer should dig through their crap to find a diamond in the rough.

Like I said, I will give them a try again in a few months but refuse to tell my friends about them even if it cost them a few more dollars, but at least they go to a site that is straight up and you can order from in 5 minutes top to bottom.

Vape on.

bri1270

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
Massachusetts - USA
Trust me I would rather of ordered from this person due to all the great things said, but I refuse to order from someone who thinks that the customer should dig through their crap to find a diamond in the rough.

Did you ever stop to think of the possibility that no one else has complained about it, so maybe he's unaware of how much aggravation it may cause someone? You could have very easily sent MVS an email and stated your observation, how it bothered you and waited to see if there was a correction made.

Clearly MVS is top notch or there wouldn't be 100 great reviews.

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
bri1270 maybe the fact that everyone said they are top notch is what made my disappointment that much greater.

It sucks being the only person who is dissatisfied! Trust me I wanted to be one of the happy customers he has (I would have saved almost $100), but I guess you can't please them all.

I did not want to make this an attack of any way on the supplier as a person, just his website. As far as I am concerned (which doesn't count for anything so don't worry) if your ONLY purpose of a site is to sell stuff, you really should let people know that you have stuff to sell instead of making them sit on your site for an hour with nothing to show other than bitter hate and remorse of lost time.

But now I know.

MissVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2009
Vapin Hot Florida
Its ok because I went through 2 other highly recommended sites on here that did the same stuff to me..I had no idea until I was ready to check out..It must be that so many suppliers have low stock because of problems of customs etc..anyways, i finally found this site and was able to find what I wanted and they shipped out a couple of hours after I ordered..

I don't think they are the only ones that have trouble informing you that they are out of stock up front..I agree that something needs to be corrected b/c it is a big waste of time.

murf43143

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2009
Savannah, Georgia
Well I am a HCI (human computer interaction) programmer, so I guess that is why it makes me so mad because I know of such a simple simple simple simple fix to this, yet I realize not everyone knows simple tricks in programming or database organization sales.

All I want is a functional site that tells me when I can order as soon as I login. That is it.

crazyhorse

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2009
Baja Alabama
tadslippy, no where on that whole site does it say that ** represents out of stock stuff... until you try and buy it.

That is not true. When you go to the screen to view your cart detail you can find a note that says ** Quantity Not Available !!. I will agree that it IS a horrible system that has wasted a tremendous amount of my time and I hope the owner of this fine company chooses to fix it... but please get your story straight.

Vapor Pete

The Vapor Pope
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
Rochester, NY
Its ok because I went through 2 other highly recommended sites on here that did the same stuff to me..I had no idea until I was ready to check out..It must be that so many suppliers have low stock because of problems of customs etc..anyways, i finally found this site and was able to find what I wanted and they shipped out a couple of hours after I ordered..

I don't think they are the only ones that have trouble informing you that they are out of stock up front..I agree that something needs to be corrected b/c it is a big waste of time.

Off topic.... your avitar is hot. Thats all.... you may continue.....:p

My best,
-VP

DreamVapor

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Bowling Green Ohio
I made my first order from here Friday(after 4pm) got it Monday morning :D
When I first made my order, I wanted the butterscotch flavor. I clicked it, checked the shopping cart, seen 2 stars and went looking to see what 2 stars meant before I went any further. After that each time I clicked to purchase something I checked for stars. Seemed pretty simple to me. It didn't take me anywhere near 30 minutes to place my order and I didn't even KNOW what I wanted for sure. It was only my second time ordering ecig accessories. The first time I ordered from a different site, so first time with myvapor too. IMO, if you wasted your time, it's your own fault. I may try a couple of other sites, but from first experiences, this is prolly where I will come back to.

Rexa

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
New York City
My sister is the most computer illiterate and web illiterate person on earth and she had no problem understanding what the ** stars meant.

It might not be the fanciest site on earth, and maybe it's not the best place to order a million things from at once but when you need an item or two or some liquid if you're running low real fast it's the only place to go if you want it the next day or so.

Every place has its pros and cons. I tell all my friends in the NYC vicinity to try a 901 kit to mess around with it and destroy it before conidering any "upper-end" kits to purchase elsewhere and to get a "taste" of their liquid and they all have been completely satisified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread