Everyone has good things to say... except me, big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marlyn M

Apr 1, 2009
NV
tadslippy, no where on that whole site does it say that ** represents out of stock stuff... until you try and buy it. So the first time when I was looking through adding crap to my cart thinking it was in, the site never once told me it was out...
This is entirely untrue, It states plainly ** denotes out of stock, just take the time to read it through.

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
The point the OP made was valid. Nothing against myvaporstore as I have ordered from them before. But the fact is, a well designed website of any kind should not allow you to add a product to your 'cart' if the product is not available. At the very least it should state up front that the product is out of stock. It's that simple and there is no excuse for it. But yet you can on their website and you don't know it's out of stock until you finally go to your cart to view it and check out. Should a person spend 15 minutes adding products to their cart only do discover upon checkout that it is not available? Of course not. It frustrated me as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread