The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Everyone is so happy with T3

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Susaz, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Susaz

Susaz Vaping Master ECF Veteran

That this forum is gettin boring...

2. WorksForMe

WorksForMe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    :lol::lol::lol: T3s don't always work perfect, but we're all learning. I just hope Kanger doesn't decide to make some "improvements" to make it better, but instead screw it up. I've heard that's what happened with the CE3s.

J.R.

3. Susaz

Don't scare me! I just ordered a box of Phoenix... I'm looking forward to Phoenix Ravens, it'll be nice having a fillerless carto in a tank!

4. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Innokin I6s is a new dual coil cartomizer. They are just a touch better than the kanger t-3s. Only down side they are small. 1.6mL.

No filler as well. :)

5. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    If you read back a few pages through this thread on Got Vapes forum a lot of people are having problems with them, but some people are still having good luck.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gotvapes/352111-phoenix-reborn-510-808-back-stock.html

Smokeless Image too.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/smokeless-image/357245-new-ce3s-nothing-but-trouble-me.html

J.R.

6. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I Googled Innokin I6s, but didn't get any results. Got any more info?

J.R.

7. lilac7779

lilac7779 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2011
    East Tennessee
    The T3s are great. I have noticed that if the replacement coil is screwed on tight, there is never a leak. I am thrilled to find something that doesn't leak. [​IMG]

8. Luther

Luther Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2011
    Winston-Salem, N.C.
  9. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
  10. Fury83

Fury83 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    I think the T3's are garbage.

You're welcome TS

11. Fury83

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    The I6's I have are great. I wish they held a bit more juice though, they go through it quite quickly.

12. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    How are they better?

13. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    Like I said in a previous post on this thread-they are a little better. The dual coil has a better throat hit. However, these are new and as all of you know-problems could occur. It has a warmer vape. I still like my T-3s for my lungs. However, I use variable wattage (z-max 2) so I don't have problems with gurgling and such.

14. Fury83

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    I have never had a T3 not dry hit. They seem to need modding and I am not up for modding. The i6 puts out tons of vapor, doesn't leak and is pretty cheap. I got 2 with my itaste, 2 more for 3.99 each and the coils were 7.99 per 5 pack.

15. WorksForMe

Supporting member
    Sep 21, 2012
    N.N., Virginia
    I use regular eGo batteries. Do you need a VV battery for a dual coil carto?

T3s do usually need a little modding, but its easy modding. If I can do it, anyone can.

J.R.

16. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2010
    U.S.
    The dual coil is a 2.0ohms if that helps.

17. Fury83

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    I will try them on a regular ego and post my results.

18. Fury83

May 14, 2012
    Nowhere
    They are good on a 650 standard ego, they are better on 1000mah for whatever reason. I did compare a twist to the itaste as well. They produce better on the itaste than on the twist at the same voltages. All this is non-scientific, just my experience, though I did use the same i6, juice and coil. All batteries were about 30 hits off a full charge.

I can say that I would still use them if my itaste and twists broke.

19. Susaz

In reality I vaped CE3, Phoenix is the proprietary branding from Got Vapes. Supposedly, both are made by Betterlife but according to Lord Davon they're packed differently.

20. Susaz

Top coil... No, thank you. I avoid anything with filler and/or wicks... Stand only the bare minimum...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.