EVERZON'S BOGUS BLACK FRIDAY FLASH SALE !!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
When I spoke with your ECF representative, Megan_18, on Tuesday Nov 20 (Wed Nov 21 your time) about this sale. She told me that once an item is placed in your cart during the sale it stays in your cart until you check out that it can not and will not be taken out... LIAR !!!!!!

At 1:45 AM EST Time (2:45 PM GMT+8 Time) I logged into your site and into my account. Put my cell phone on GMT+8 time. I placed 2 Freemax Mesh Pro tanks into my cart for the free shipping. At 3:00:01 (thats 3:00pm and 1 second your tims) I put 5 items into my cart. They were: Geekvape Blade, Geekvape Nova, Geekvape Aegis Mini with Cerberus tank, Geekvape Mini with RTA and Think Vape Thor. I then went to my basket and clicked Check-Out. The site crashed... I had to close the screen completely out to my desktop and try 9 times to log back in. Once I got back in I went to my cart clicked Check-Out and the site crashed again. This time it took me 20 minutes to get back in. Once I got back on I clicked on my cart and the Check Out Icon wasnt there. I clicked on view cart and the site Crashed... Another 5 minutes to get back in. Clicked on my cart, no Check Out Icon, clicked on View Cart and when it opened 2 of my products were taken out of my cart. The Aegis Mini with Cerberus tank and the Ageis Mini with RTA. By this time I was a little more than upset. I Clicked on Check Out Icon and the Site Crashed AGAIN. 25 minutes later I got back on and when I looked at my cart the number said 0. Nothing. Everything in my cart was removed. Oh by this time I was beyond ....... I talked with your support. I dont know who Ciar is but they are Dumb as a Box Of Rocks. As a matter of fact I beleive that the Box and the Rocks are a little smarter.

I will be deleting my Everzon account, I will be posting a review of this BOGUS Black Friday Flash Sale of yours on all Social Media. Not only did you screw me out of a purchase, but you screwed friends of mine out of Christmas gifts and you have really screwed yourself.

A bunch of us told you ...... to update your servers and make sure that your servers were going to be able to handle the heavy flow. And you didnt. You screwed a lot of people last night. Only this time someone isnt going to sit by and let you get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread