Evic battery help and vapor production help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California
Hey all So I've had my evic for about 1 month now and I noticed my Battery drains alot faster compared to the first 2 weeks I had it. Im hoping to get an answer for my question which is. my vapor production seems to not be the same(alot less) my battery is fully charged but drains quickly is this the result of a battery which is dying? I ordered the panasonic ncr18650 3400 mah and can you please give me tips on how and when to charge it. and since my original samsung battery is still new can I bring it back to life? Thanks guys!
[h=2][/h]

Sparky477

Apr 8, 2013
Redlands, CA
These batteries are a little more advanced than the old nicads of years past... Lithium batteries have a personality, they don't like to be drained below a certain voltage, they don't like being "half" used and then recharged.... The best thing you can do is fully charge the battery and then use it until it is dead, then fully charge it again.... The problems I see with vaping on lithium batteries is when they are installed in a mod and then the mod is used while it is charging. These batteries do not cope well with intermittent charge discharge conditions, it creates a "memory" in the cell..... Buy multiple batteries and a good charger, fully charge each, then use them until they are dead....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread