evic vtc mini 3.0 firmware upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
hi all, don't know if i'm posting this in the right spot. If not please move,but joyetech came out with a 3.0 firmware update. it enhanced the ss temp control for 316 grade wire (great for uwell owners like myself) and added tcr (temperature coefficient of resistance) mode also bumped the temp resistance to 0.05 to 1.5 ohms. Im playing around with this and have my own thoughts on it latter on. here's a link for those who are interested and look forward on discussing all of this with yall happy holidays and may you all get your vaping treats for christmas
thanks all
Software download - Joyetech

tomitom12

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2014
marina, california
I guess if you only use the VTC Mini in the normal 'watts' mode using your standard Kanthal A1 coil, this firmware upgrade will not be of any benefit to you?

BTW ... You really should post this in the "APV Discussion / Temperature Control" forum .... Temperature Control
thanks for the correct spot and i decided to post this because joyetech kind of doesn't really let its users know of these updates so i'm always checking the darn site every month or so. I wish joyetech had a email program that you could sign up for that would let yall know about updates and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread