evo atom battery help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloth

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Guam
hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with my battery problem. Both my batteries light up when u blow at the them, but they wont charge or heat up the atomizers... it just doesnt make sense to me, are they broken? first battery died the first week with the atomizer , n now after almost two months the other one dies. this realllly sucks.
pls help anyone

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me out with my battery problem. Both my batteries light up when u blow at the them, but they wont charge or heat up the atomizers... it just doesnt make sense to me, are they broken? first battery died the first week with the atomizer , n now after almost two months the other one dies. this realllly sucks.
pls help anyone

Drop an email to martin@intellicig.com with your order number and he will remedy the situation.
John.

sloth

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Guam
hi john , thanks for replying
actually i ordered from intellicig-usa would it still be okay to email martin@intellicig? . my cousin was the one who actually ordered it for me, and the first week that my first atomizer and battery died, i asked him to email them letting them know. im not sure if he told them that both died or if he mentioned the problem correctly, but they did send me one atomizer. its really a bummer cause now i have no ecigs n i have to smoke analogs again for the mean time.

thanks again
sloth

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
hi john , thanks for replying
actually i ordered from intellicig-usa would it still be okay to email martin@intellicig? . my cousin was the one who actually ordered it for me, and the first week that my first atomizer and battery died, i asked him to email them letting them know. im not sure if he told them that both died or if he mentioned the problem correctly, but they did send me one atomizer. its really a bummer cause now i have no ecigs n i have to smoke analogs again for the mean time.

thanks again
sloth

Go through Frank first as he was the seller and we have an agreement with him regarding replacements. Explain your problem clearly with the info he needs, order number etc and I am sure he will help. If not, come straight back to me.
John.

Steel*Magnolia

Feb 14, 2010
USA
HI

Hope spmeone sees this as I'm too new to start a thread.

Love my month-old intellicig EVOs but one won't take a battery charge any more. Light just flashes when I vape and there's no hit or anything. Any tips on cleaning/reactivating it please?

Just ordered another 2 pack of parts and am staring at a pack of real ciggies now! :(

Thank you in advance:)

monkeyuk

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Bristol
First things you should try are:
Blowing into the little hole on the screw end of the battery to get rid of any juice that might have got in.
Give the screw threads on both the battry and the usb charger a thorough clean with a paper towel. Sometimes dirt can build up and stop the contact, thus stopping the charge. When on charge the light should stay red and go green (or flash between red and green) when the battery is fully charged.
Give those a go and if still no luck you may have a dud battery, in which case i would send an email to john@intellicig.com explaining the situation and they should replace it for you, as they should last longer than a month....but don't quote me on that!

Hope thats of help :)

edit: Go idea to have at least 3 batteries for the Evo....even though they last a good 4/5 hours you can then always have one on charge.

Last edited:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Blowing through the vaporiser from the threaded end (like a whistle) will ensure it isn't flooded - hold a tissue in front and you might see a blob of liquid appear.
Your supplier should be able to help you but if not, please contact us in the UK and we will do our best.
John.

sloth

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Guam
The reason the batteries do that is because the connection on the thread end have been disconnected. at least thats my theory. i told frank about my problem, he helped me out by giving me an extra battery if i made another purchase because my warrantee from the first order was over. frank was very nice and helpful about it. good customer service.

Steel*Magnolia

Feb 14, 2010
USA
Hi All, Blowing thru the vaporiser fixed it..Yay and thank you all! Just got my new black EVO pair and had the same issue but blowing didn't help much, so I have 3 ecigs in perfect working order and will keep blowing and wipe down the threaded parts on the 4th.

Anyone know Intellicig's position on the Crest Pro mouthwash cleaning method mentioned elsewhere on this board?

Hi all,

Wow there's some great tips on how to service your Evo in here have just cleaned out everything the atty, battery, and USB charger even the inner and outer cart put new filling in the cart and topped it up with fresh juice, and what a difference it has made to one of my Evo's works like a charm now where as before I really had to give it a good drag to get anything out of it now loads of vapour, just one question what is the ideal length of time to charge the battery up.

Cheers DG Manchester UK

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Hi all,

Wow there's some great tips on how to service your Evo in here have just cleaned out everything the atty, battery, and USB charger even the inner and outer cart put new filling in the cart and topped it up with fresh juice, and what a difference it has made to one of my Evo's works like a charm now where as before I really had to give it a good drag to get anything out of it now loads of vapour, just one question what is the ideal length of time to charge the battery up.

Cheers DG Manchester UK

3 hours should be ample. Your charger should alternate from red to green when it is charged. Depending on the model of charger the light on the tip of the battery might light continuously when charged.

This reminds of when I was a kid and the local motorbike repair shop used to offer the 'ten bob tune up' (50 pence in todays money [75 cents]) which, I later discovered, consisted of cleaning and gapping the spark plug and points, cleaning the air filter, lubricating and adjusting the throttle cable, brake cables and chain and setting tyre pressure. Bikers would swear that they could get 20mph more from their bikes and that the new found acceleration was amazing - 'like tish off a shovel' was the expression! All that was happening was that the bike was performing as it should but they had got used to the stiff cables etc. Happy days and fond memories of my 1957 BSA Bantam 125. The strange thing with that bike was that it could occasionally start up running in reverse! The first time that happened was an experience; I kicked it up after tickling the carb and revved it a little to get it settled, then into first, a fistful of throttle and drop the clutch.........yaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh I screamed as it shot backwards and tried to launch my Crown Jewels into orbit!! Somehow I instinctively pulled in the clutch and managed to stop and was in a brainspin trying to work out what happened, then the adrenaline, which I had just discovered the colour of, started to wear off and I felt a horrendous throbbing pain from the two big lumps in my cheeks which made me look like a hamster stocking up for winter. I managed to squeeze them back down three feet to where they belonged, put the bike away and limped home where I spent a couple of hours rubbing them better, a daily habit that has stayed with me ever since!!;-)
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread