EVO batteries and Atomizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
I was gonna post this in "Model Specific" but couldnt find a sub forum for EVO.

I purchased a basic black EVOlution kit from Innovapor. Came with 1 battery and 1 atomizer. Want to buy a 2nd of each.

My question is, I see EVO accessories under Intellicig.com which are cheaper but they are white.

Both are made by Intellicig. Just wondering if the black.white parts are interchangeable?

Notwell25

Sep 20, 2009
Phoenix
In a word, no. (& between me & Angela we've got about 20 of the things)

Maybe I just got an off one then. This was my first e-cig, and didn't know if this was common with the brand, or with e-cigs in general. It's not a big deal, I just get kinda OCD when something is off after I spend my hard earned cash. I'll call Mike back at Innovapor and ask him about it.

Ragman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2009
Hamlin, New York, USA
Anyone have issues with the EVO having a warped effect? Kinda like an off pool cue? Not sure if its caused by the Atty's or the batteries. It also seems to vary (some seem straight, others dont). How common is this?

(sorry, dont have enough posts to start a new thread yet, and I dont want to post worthless posts just to get my numbers up)

Sometimes the cart looks crooked on mine.

Oh by the way I bought M401 batteries from Shawn at Litecig they work great. a little longer than the EVO battery but I got a manual.....nice!.

m401 user

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
thats right, there's allways some liquid left within PTB i m401 cart.
What cartidges do you use? They are two designs: original and new one.
Original looks like full circle with cut sides, new design is like smaller circle inside
with 3 "wings" round it. Its smaller, and doesnt works much well with PTB.
If you use the new carts, try to get some original ones, they work better with
any filler material.

sloth

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Guam
hey guys ive had my black evo for 5 days now. i noticed that the atomizer makes a gargling noise after a draw sometimes. is that a common thing??? also one of my batteries only last for like three hours its weird. im scared i got a deffective kit, i dont want to loose my evo cause i live on guam and shipping takes for everrrrr.... the carts suck! they leak and dont last very long. also they dont really give a throat hit its weird, sometimes they do sometimes they dont. i love intellicig and like i really feel that it is a quality brand but i guess i just got a bad set. any one have any tips for me? im still new to e cigs. i also wanted to know if it is safe to leave the atty and the bad screwed on together all day long? is it safe for the batt?

thanks to anyone who can give some advice

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
Anyone have issues with the EVO having a warped effect? Kinda like an off pool cue? Not sure if its caused by the Atty's or the batteries. It also seems to vary (some seem straight, others dont). How common is this?

(sorry, dont have enough posts to start a new thread yet, and I dont want to post worthless posts just to get my numbers up)

Yes, my first EVO was warped it had the larger battery since then they seem to be ok, saying that its not just EVOs I had two 510 s that were the same

Bjorn Toulouse

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Glasgow
hey guys ive had my black evo for 5 days now. i noticed that the atomizer makes a gargling noise after a draw sometimes. is that a common thing??? also one of my batteries only last for like three hours its weird. im scared i got a deffective kit, i dont want to loose my evo cause i live on guam and shipping takes for everrrrr.... the carts suck! they leak and dont last very long. also they dont really give a throat hit its weird, sometimes they do sometimes they dont. i love intellicig and like i really feel that it is a quality brand but i guess i just got a bad set. any one have any tips for me? im still new to e cigs. i also wanted to know if it is safe to leave the atty and the bad screwed on together all day long? is it safe for the batt?

Gargling noise is normal just an excess of juice

Throat hit can vairy (for me any way) depending on a few things,
1. how wet the attie is
2. how I take a draw (long and slow is best for me)
3. how freash the battery
4. type of juice

3 hrs on a charge IMHO is well ok, try using a 510!!! 3/4s an hour on a bad day!!

Sludge Van Diesel

ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2009
Barnet UK

Gurgling isn't a problem all the e-cigs I've owned do it from time to time.

Battery duration, 3 hours is around average (although I have gotten up to 6 hours on alight vaping day). Bjorn is right, if you think an EVO is poor, don't go anywhere near a 510 model, you'll be charging it more than you vape.

As for the carts, the only time I've experienced leakage (for that read juice in the mouth) was either when I over-filled them slightly, or when I was first starting & didn't know how to puff on them (slow & steady works the best)

As for leaving it assembled all day, there's no problem as long as you don't leave it anywhere that it's likely to self activate (excessively noisy or windy locations or anywhere prone to vibration)

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Yeah, mine are the ones with the wings.

I dont really mind using the polyfill, it works fine. What do you guys do when the polyfill gets too worn/shredded?
Either change the fill or get a new cart.....That is just my opinion and that is what I DO....It does not mean that it will work for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread