Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
No more Panic In The Disco as the EVO is set to receive a manual battery option. Several prototypes have been produced and as soon as we're happy they will go into full scale production with an initial run of 25,000 units. It's difficult to give a specific date for release but we are pushing as quick as we can. The vaporisers are also being tweaked to improve performance, but the major factor seems to be the choice of liquid - ECOpure runs very very clean and vaporisers benefit from it, just ask Uncle Noah at Innovapor, he won't touch any other liquid and many others feel the same. Several hundred gallons have already been shipped worldwide and folks are loving it.
I am about to update the website with International Suppliers' information so keep an eye out for a seller in your area, or if there isn't one and you would like to make some cash as a reseller let me know, we have some very good opportunities. Currently there are suppliers with websites in France, Denmark, Italy (imminent), Greece, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, Malta, Egypt, Namibia, Malaysia, USA, Ecuador and Ramsbottom with Brazil and Pakistan coming soon.
Our UK retail agent scheme is well under way with the first induction seminar this weekend. If you think you could sell to retail outlets then please get in touch; there is no huge outlay for stock and we take care of all deliveries, you just sell and earn.
All the best from the Intellicig team;
Chris, David, John, Suzanne, Anthony, Faythe, Ben, Lauren, Martin, Matt, Pam, Anna, Phil and Celia.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Are we going to get regular updates on this ? i would LOVE regular updates .... hint hint

Here's an update, or should I say teaser..........we are making another giant stride into the future with our batteries.............but until we have them on the shelves it is Top Secret!!8-o
John.

Angela

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2009
Hertfordshire, England
I've used a Titan manual battery. The button is located about 1cm from the atty end of the battery.

Yes, you do need to get used to positioning your finger or thumb on the button to activate it, but it isn't that difficult.

They do give you greater control / consistancy and for that reason alone many people prefer them.

Personally, I still prefer my EVO (obviously currently with auto batteries), but the manual battery will be fantastic for situations where the auto batteries have a tendancy to activate on their own. (eg loud music, driving, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread