EVO VS Pilot - Head to head comparison...Surprising results!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to give my input on this.

I own an evo.

My personal preference would have to be the throat hit over vapor, although the vapor in the evo, is still pretty kickass.

After I watched this video, I thought it would a good idea to purchase some atomizers for the pilot to use on my evo.

In public, you can look pretty stupid when there is a small amount of vapor coming out, also when showing my friends, usually a few drops gets it back up there, but having a vapor blaster atomizer would be cool to carry around to get people more interested in purchasing one. Vapor seems to be the popular thing with these devices, most of the video reviews I see show people get straight to the vapor part.

Question: What is the battery comparison to these models? do you know which has a longer battery life?

Also, are the cartridges the same?

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Evo = longer battery life. The pilot is, as far as I can tell, a 3.7v, 200 maH battery. The Evo is a 3.7v, 280 maH battery.

Everything else is identical but the carts for the pilot are smaller (that's the INTERNAL cart which actually holds the juice. The mouthpieces are the same size. Also, the internal carts are interchangeable between mouthpieces.) They are physically, the exact same model and type of e-cig with the exception that the Evo has some upgrades.

dibbyb

Apr 14, 2009
Syracuse, NY
why would the atomizers perform differently if they're really the same model and made by the same manufacturer? other posts throughout the forum seem to differentiate PS's m401 from the standard as well. Why is this? This question has been burning in my mind for days!

You're not hearing voices too, I hope.
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread