evod batterys

Status
Not open for further replies.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
anyone on here use these yet? I see alot of talk anout the tanks(i really like them) have not seen much about the batts tho. Do they work ok? Has anyone had any doa problems? I am thinking about getting the wife the pink set now that she is starting to get into the vaping again. She is useing a ego type battery now and needs another for a backup. I was trying to steer her towards a MVP or a vv mod but she wants to stay with a ego style set up. Thoughts, Opinions, and winning lottery numbers are welcome.:)

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I've got one. It's a 650mAh. I've had absolutely no issues with it, performance wise. The only minor drawback is that the fire button is nearly flush with the surface of the tube and kinda takes some hunting when you first start using it.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I just got my EVOD kit, and I am in love :)

It delivers a smooth vape, love the feel of it, and it's a nice looking PV. I have the kit in purple. It's actually my main PV now and I am PIF'ing my eGo batteries. LOL. Got mine here. I highly suggest them!

Complete Electronic Cigarette Kits

Good to know. I actually had planned on getting it from them. How was the shipping time?

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I've got one. It's a 650mAh. I've had absolutely no issues with it, performance wise. The only minor drawback is that the fire button is nearly flush with the surface of the tube and kinda takes some hunting when you first start using it.

Thanks ICBR, that shouldnt be a problem for her,she isnt cursed with these huge "hamhock" hands like me.:)

Neena

Dec 5, 2012
New York
I just got my kit today-in pink! Can't say anything about the batteries as they are charging, but I love the Evod clearos. This is the first time I've tried them and I tossed my CE5's out. I got mine at ecig best save. $44 and some change and I also ordered a 5 pack of 1.8 ohm heads. Shipped on Monday from Michigan and got them today in New York. Free shipping too over $50.00.

murphyramone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Rockford, Il
I just got my kit today-in pink! Can't say anything about the batteries as they are charging, but I love the Evod clearos. This is the first time I've tried them and I tossed my CE5's out. I got mine at ecig best save. $44 and some change and I also ordered a 5 pack of 1.8 ohm heads. Shipped on Monday from Michigan and got them today in New York. Free shipping too over $50.00.

I will take a look at them thanks.

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
That's all my girlfriend uses. She REALLY likes them. Somehow, she's accumulated 5 of the things.
Tried to get her to go VV, but she said that if those are working, why switch? At that point, I shut up lol.

But, from the little of hers that I've used, I think they're a GREAT product for the money!

cvedrick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
League City, Texas
a good battery as long as you do not mind fumbling around trying to find the button if you are driving home in the dark....

the tanks are as good as yo get for the price.

I started out with an evod/evod kit and have since settled with ego batteries and protank clearomizer.......

as far as the kit goes, if yo don't mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery from china, fasttech is hard to beat.

friend of mine on a budget ordered this one

$20.04 EGO-EVOD 6-in-1 Rechargeable 900mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - double e-cigarette / black / 2.6

2 - 900mah ego batteries, 2-evod tanks, charging cable, wall charging adapter, carry case and a needle tipped bottle with free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread