Evod body

Status
Not open for further replies.

antony73

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2014
China
Protank II or mini will be a perfect replacement. But it's worth noting that not all "cracking" liquids will crack the plastic tank. I find it depends on the manufacturer. But going for a glass tank is the safer option.

If you do buy a Protank Mini, be careful not to drop it like it did. The glass tank is not replaceable, and they easily smash if dropped. You can buy glass tank replacements for the Protank II however, I have three spares, so if it does get dropped and broken, it's not problem.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
The Evod Glass is a dual coil tank, and the base that comes with it will not take the single coils. However, you can get a Protank 2 Mini base and use that with the Evod Glass so you can still use the single coils. My daughter and I have been using the Evod Glass on the Protank 2 Mini base since April, and like that arrangement a bit better than the Protank 2 Minis that we had originally bought.

JayQC

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
^^ Correct.

1. You won't be able to use your coils
2. Buying attys when they crack will cost you way too much in the long run, a mini Protank 2 is 15$ and you're set for life.
3. By the time you realize your atty is cracked or melted, you have breathed in a significant quantity of let's be honest here : S...
4. You also should discard the rest of the juice when that happens because some of the plastic will have disolved in it.

With that said, you can easily order EVOD tanks anywhere on the internet. They sell packs of 5 I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread