Not open for further replies.

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Anyone having problems with Replay not showing up, do the following:

1. Download the international version of eScribe (SP15)
2. Apply update to 75C
3. Go to the Themes Tab- select {Default Theme} - upload to device- then go to General tab and check "Replay" for the Profiles you want it enabled.
4. Upload to device once again

Good to go!!

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Best of both worlds! Replay seems to be working nicely thus far.

6880ce92942de6b13026ee136f45913a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seiggy

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2012
Irwin, Pennsylvania
Here is some info I pulled from the dna Forum for Replay/Theme Designer

Here are the relevant Theme Designer fields for Replay, most important first, least important last:

Atomizer -> Replay is the toggle for actually turning Replay on/off.
You can throw a toggle of this on and be good to go.
We also use it as a Condition to show Playing.

Atomizer -> Can Replay Now means Atomizer -> Replay can actually be turned on right now.
It corresponds to showing "Save Puff" and should be used as a Condition switching to a
toggle for Atomizer -> Replay.

Atomizer -> Can Replay corresponds to "Use Replay on this profile" and should be used as a
Condition to change the UI if needed for Replay.
For example, in our theme, we don't show the "Save Puff" box at all if Can Replay is false.

Alternatively, any 250C theme will work.

Reactions: Gallant

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
Let's say most 250 themes work. I know of at least one (Classic Advanced) that doesn't because Replay is turned off (it literally says "Replay Off" in the menu) and can't be turned on (the cursor can't reach the area to turn it on). Maybe the theme is buggy or maybe I'm too impatient to see it through.

Don't tell me to activate Replay in a profile, that's already done and all other 250c themes I tested work fine.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I'm as inept w/eScribe as anyone could be. I just haven't spent the time to really get comfortable w/it. That said, I followed the instructions in earlier posts and I've got Replay working quite well on my Lost Vape Therion Squonk DNA75c. So far, it seems to work as advertised. I was successfully running in TC before, but this is far simpler to use and my impression is that every draw is pretty close to the "saved" puff. Time will tell.
Charles
download.jpeg
IMG_1690.JPG
IMG_1691.jpg

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Let's say most 250 themes work. I know of at least one (Classic Advanced) that doesn't because Replay is turned off (it literally says "Replay Off" in the menu) and can't be turned on (the cursor can't reach the area to turn it on). Maybe the theme is buggy or maybe I'm too impatient to see it through.

Don't tell me to activate Replay in a profile, that's already done and all other 250c themes I tested work fine.

Why would I tell you anything?
Personally, I'd chalk that up to lousy theme design.
I stand by my '250c themes work fine on the 75c' statement.

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
I've got to admit that even though I bought my Therion 75c Squonk in anticipation of Replay, I was a bit dubious about whether it would live up to the hype. I managed to stumble through escribe enough to get Replay up and running. I was pretty comfortable w/TC, so if it didn't perform, I would still have a good vape. So far I'm pretty amazed at how well its working for me. Last night I purposely didn't squonk for 20+ draws and it was still making good flavor. I'm only running 21 watts on a 28 ga SS316 spaced coil @0.5ohms. My liquid is a WTA/Salt Nic base at 50mg/ml and it actually makes decent clouds. Really enjoying it so far.
Charles

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
Breaking news! Hell has frozen!

I have always been a TC vaper. No use for power mode. I've been known to forget to open the JFC on occasion. I also like the consistency.

I have been using Replay mode in wattage on my 250c and 75c for a few days now.
Wow! This is an excellent vape! Get the same puff time after time but without the steep power ramp down of TC. I vaped a tank completely dry and just got a warning along with no vapor. With wattage alone, I would have gotten a dry hit. Plus, though it's likely due to knowing it is different, but the flavor seems to be noticeably better.

If Replay can make a wattage vaper out of me, it's sure to be a winner.

Back to your normally scheduled thread...

crammit442

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Alabama
It's been a little while now since I installed Replay and I have to say that so far, I'm sold. It really seems to give me the same thing every draw. After something of a learning curve, I was already pretty satisfied w/TC, but Replay seems just about stupid proof. I didn't specify what alloy coil material or anything. I just threw in a single 316 spaced coil and played w/the wattage until it seemed right and hit "save" and it's been"playing" ever since. So far so good for me.
Charles

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I’ve been having poor results using Replay and an RDA. It works fine with a regular RTA or tank but the draws are definitely not consistent regardless of which RDA I’m using.

I’ll get a good draw and Save it but the following draws just become weaker and weaker.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I just keep going back to tc

Thanks

MadTemp

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2015
I’ve been having poor results using Replay and an RDA. It works fine with a regular RTA or tank but the draws are definitely not consistent regardless of which RDA I’m using.

I’ll get a good draw and Save it but the following draws just become weaker and weaker.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I just keep going back to tc

Thanks

Maybe it's because the liquid starts drying off while RTA/rda have a constant supply.

Replay is working great on my dna250c twisted 26*26 ss316l*n80

Vapor production decreases as you dry the coil but what impressed me is that the taste is constant and doesn't get muted as I've experienced with TC. Also great improvement to the dna since now it's far more consistent

Attachments

• 348CD278-E34D-429D-A879-A470E31863BE.jpg
    348CD278-E34D-429D-A879-A470E31863BE.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Agree
Reactions: ShowerHead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread