eVo's Tangerine Swirl and The Zebra by Safari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
A theme: swirl!
eVo liquids is made in the USA by Nicopure labs. I don't know too much about this company beyond what's on the bottle.
I ordered Tangerine Swirl because I love creamsicles and Orange Julius and want to vape that ....!
The juice is more sweet and tangy than Orange Julius but it's near dead on for a creamsicle. I can't ADV it because of the sweetness so it's drip only for me. The bottle annoys me because it's dark blue so I can't see my liquid level. I do like white droppers though, they seem "cleaner" than the regular black (looking at you Level Up Vapor with your pretty frosted bottles and white droppers!). I'm still looking for my Orange Julius juice.

Safari juice is an interesting company. They sell their juice for 5 bucks US and have facilities in both Canada and the US. This means no customs issues with importing nic and faster shipping! I chose The Zebra for this review because it's a "swirl" of chocolate and vanilla. Chocolate vapes are hard do right but I thoroughly enjoy this one. The chocolate is smooth, not overpowering and balanced nicely by the vanilla. I can actually taste both too! I can ADV this one no problem.
Pictures:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread