Ex cigarette smoker 3rd week of vaping, loving it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone
Well tried many times over the years to give up the smokes, was almost 2 packs a day when I gave up just over two weeks ago and substituted my nicotine habit with vaping.

It's working a treat.

I've set myself up with a 3 battery mod DNA250C. I have that all sorted.
Currently using 4 different tanks/attys.
Started on Aspire Nautilus 2
Then changed to the Vap Cascade and the Vap SKKR. Using drop in coils and vaping around 40 to 70 watts. I found the TC coils too restrictive in the draw for my liking so using the various Kanthol Claptons.
Also have a Mig Vap for dry herb....jury is still out on that one, not great so far, pretty poor actually.

My current juices are pretty much RY4 types and mixing my own nicotine at 6mg finished product. I have enough juice and nic and coils to last me about 3 months atm but am still expanding my collection.

I'm very keen to try a few of the top 3s here listed in the juice thread.

I'm based in the Latrobe Valley in the South East of Australia.

Currently looking for a DTL style RTA. Prefer quality over budget minded product as the money I am saving by not smoking is substantial . All advice and recommendations will be welcome.

Also any locals happy to get in touch with me and try out some different juices and gear would be cool.

Cheers

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hi, welcome, and congratulations!

You can read through the rebuildable forum, lots of atties discussed there. I have several dl atties, my favorite being the OFRF Gear. Single coil, bottom air.

If you’re looking for restricted air, Intake is good.

I like top airs because they’re less likely to leak. You might try the Horace. Zeus dual is good, Zeus X is a new favorite of mine. I’ll probably grab a few of those.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hi and welcome....great start with the quitting, i wish i had had the access to that sort of kit when I gave up :) It's pleasantly surprising how painless it can be.

As a confirmed DTL vaper I can certainly give you some recommendation for both flavour and clouds...

Kennedy 25 RDA, The Banshee by Boru Vape, Mesh pro by digiflavour, Drop dead by hellvape, drop solo by digiflavour if you like single coil and the Rune by Voopoo.

Any of these will give you a nice time...they're all great for flavour too.

Good luck to you and keep it up!! Plenty of advice here if you need it :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Reactions: TheFish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread