Exactly what type of carto for Phiniac regular tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstarncw

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Clemson, SC
My Phiniac Regular will be in tomorrow, I ordered some of these: Punched Boge SR 3.0 ohm - Spring Vapor

Apparently that will fit, though I do wonder about there being no stability ring on the atty side of the carto. What's to stop the tank from sliding down onto the battery?

You mean stability ring as in a flange like the smoktech cartos? The orings in the phiniacs grip the cartos pretty well.

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
... pre-punched 510 Boge? I know nothing about tanks, but am tired of cinnamon cracking the Stardust. Where do I go to get a LR Boge that works in a Phiniac?

Use EITHER of the 3:

BOGE LR 2.0 ohm
BOGE SR 2.0 ohm
BOGE SR 3.0 ohm

310 Vapers has them in a 15 bundle purchase in LR and SR 2.0 ohm for $17.99 and I believe FREE SHIPPING(DON'T QUOTE me on the shipping though...LOL)! That's the BEST deal I have found so far! BTW, they are NOT pre-punched, so invest in a cartomizer punch! You can use 1/4 in. saddle valve punch from Home Depot or Lowe's for about $7.00!

phiniac.com :D

Last edited:

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
Rick Mc ..... I got my Phiniac a few days ago and ABSOLUTELY love it! I have every intention of getting another so I can go back & forth with my two fav vapes: Cinn Hot Candy & RY4 from Quick-Nic!

Bottom line: GET ONE ... or two ... or three ... most definitely worth the price!!!

I knew it...damn...I was hoping they wouldn't be worth the money. ;) Now I gotta get one...or two...or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread