Excited! Have Vision Spinners on the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Decided to order two Vision Spinners and I'm excited for them to arrive. I have quite a few clearos, all bottom coil, and a couple of Smoktech ARO Pyrex toppers? tanks? Anyhow, I've been using them on a starter ego set.

What setting will I want to use with the Spinners? I think my coils are mostly 1.8, if that makes a difference. I am so electrically challenged, and would appreciate any advice.:)

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congratulations on getting your Spinners. I love mine.

The setting will kinda depend on what juice you are vaping. Best thing to do is start low and just keep bumping it up until you are satisfied with the vapor and taste. Most of the time with either a 1.8 or a 2.2 coil in an eVod I keep mine set between 3.8 to 4.2. Anything above 4.2 and it starts tasting burnt.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks, all for the numbers. I will experiment a little. I just didn't want to "break" anything with my experimenting.

Have fun with it. The worst that will happen is a bad taste if it is set to high. Just remember to start low and work your way up and be sure your juice delivery device filled with some good stuff :D

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
You are going to be happy with your Vision Spinner. Presently I am using a 900mAh Spinner with a Kanger T2 attached to it.

Mine works best set at 4.0v, but the coil in my T2 is 2.5ohms ... I would think a 1.8 ohm coil would more than likely need about 3.7v (or close to that).

T2Clearomizer.jpg

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
I have 4 spinners in my battery rotation. They are awesome! Sad thing is, I can't find them anymore. Apparently Vision has the Spinner 2 coming out. Last I heard they were supposed to be released by the end of January, but I can't find them anywhere. DiscountVapers is my go-to for spinners and accessories, and they told me here on ECF to just keep checking the website. Not there yet! Where did you get yours?

I also have an MVP II that is pretty nice. But I still use my spinners. I just rotate each battery, giving newly charged batteries plenty of time to rest before I drain them again. :)

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
You are going to be happy with your Vision Spinner. Presently I am using a 900mAh Spinner with a Kanger T2 attached to it.

Mine works best set at 4.0v, but the coil in my T2 is 2.5ohms ... I would think a 1.8 ohm coil would more than likely need about 3.7v (or close to that).

T2Clearomizer.jpg

Thank you for the answer about the coils. I remember reading something about it, but couldn't remember what!

And glad to see that the Kanger T2 fits. I've been reading about them, too. Right now I have a couple of Smoktech ARO's that they sold me at the vape store. I like them, but it seems hard to draw the vape through them. Or maybe, I just don't have the strength left to do it, lol.:blush:

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Thank you for the answer about the coils. I remember reading something about it, but couldn't remember what!

And glad to see that the Kanger T2 fits. I've been reading about them, too. Right now I have a couple of Smoktech ARO's that they sold me at the vape store. I like them, but it seems hard to draw the vape through them. Or maybe, I just don't have the strength left to do it, lol.:blush:

Try just ordering some Kanger MT3S/T3S replacement heads and see if that improves the draw a bit. Even though they are a different brand, they fit and work perfectly.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Try just ordering some Kanger MT3S/T3S replacement heads and see if that improves the draw a bit. Even though they are a different brand, they fit and work perfectly.

Thanks so much for the suggestion. This board is so great about things like this. I like the size of the ARO's and that they are glass, as I use Cinnamon juice. I will get some of those Kanger heads and try them out.:)

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Thanks so much for the suggestion. This board is so great about things like this. I like the size of the ARO's and that they are glass, as I use Cinnamon juice. I will get some of those Kanger heads and try them out.:)

No problem. I also thought of a couple of other air flow tips. The base has 3 holes in them, make sure none are clogged. If so, you can poke a needle or something through them to open them back up. Also make sure the ARO is not screwed onto the battery too tight. That can press the center pin into the coil and restrict air flow. Once this happens you have to gently pull the center pin out just a hair to open it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread