Exciting new prodcuts! Revolution, LEO, Cartos, Accessories! Come and see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
We are pleased to offer these new products before the holiday's go into full force!

We are fully stocked on the:

LEO - Stylish and classy PV. Ours are passthrough enabled! Simply plug your device into a USB 2.0 source and vape away while charging the battery!

Revolution - A brand new pocket mod that will hold a cartridge of 2mL of liquid which it FEEDS to the internal propitiatory atomizer! 800mAh battery! Available in solid White or Black with blue lettering (as shown in picture). Comes in one of the nicest gift boxes I have seen yet.

Cartridges, atomizers, mouthpieces, and other accessories for both.

Next..

510 soft tip cartomizers (standard and low resistance)
306 soft tip cartomizers (standard and low resistance)
KR-808 soft tip cartomizers (standard and low resistance)

510 kits in black and stainless

Riva 900mAh kits in black and stainless

Atomizers for all!

All available NOW! We are fully stocked on everything you need for the holidays!!

--> With the addition of these new products, please take a minute to look around the site. We have re-organized the atomizer and cartomizer sections to make things easier to navigate.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,

J

Last edited:

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
A little info on the Revolution:

Not only does it do some really cool things, but its pretty much different than any other overseas' mod on the market right now.

I will try to have a video up this weekend, but let me give you the long and short of it..

It is small. About the size of a credit card (the body its' self isn't much bigger than one inch thick).

Instead of a juice reservoir or 3ml bottle, it uses a cartridge that holds roughly 2ml of liquid.

Next to the cartridge, is the internal propitiatory atomizer. When you are ready to use, remove the mouthpiece from the mouthpiece compartment on the bottom of the device. That it next to the LED flashlight.

Still with me? :)

Because of the way the atomizer draws air and is fed by the cartridge, it pretty much guarantees that you will never get liquid in your mouth.

The touch sensor: forget what you knew before about touch sensors. This one is internal (so it is not exposed at all to any contaminants) so it works. Every time.

When you touch the sensor (the button) to activate the atomizer, there is a light atop the device which illuminates. When you take your finger off the sensor, it turns off.

This device has 3 modes: On, off, and torch (flashlight). You'd be surprised how handy that comes. The light it emits is relatively decent.

They are really nice looking (IMO). Our white models are all white (no drawings or designs). The black (with blue writing) is very slick. I'm also a big fan of the rubberized coating on the black one (think black Joye Stick).

What happens to the atomizer when the time comes for it to fail? Well Boge is saying that these atomizers will last over 6 months. If you do the math, that isn't that bad considering the average person probably spends between $10-20 monthly on atomizers. From what I can tell, this is an extremely robust atomizer and would not be surprised if it lasted me longer than 6 months.

The Revolution is charged through a mini USB connection on the bottom of the device (again, think Stick). 800mAh is a very nice number for this little device.

It comes with 8 cartridges, 3 mouthpieces, USB cable and manual. The gift box is also very nice IMO.

To me, this device seems like something I could take anywhere and not worry too much. The switch won't get juice into it and it will not short out.

Its a dependable device with some cool features. Will it put our vapor like LR? Absolutely NOT. Will it give you a nice mellow vape? Well, vapor production is in the eye of the beholder :)

The Revolution is the first true "pocket mod". When you are done using it, remove the cartridge, put it in the compartment and stick it in your pocket.

Again, I will try to post a video by the weekend, but maybe this will give you a good idea of what the Revolution is all about. Supplies on these are very limited (4 units gone since about 3pm) so if you are looking to treat yourself or gift a mod to a friend or loved one but aren't really sure if they are ready for a full mod yet, this is the device to pick up.

Thanks,

Jason

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Matt, no this atomizer is actually built into the device. It cannot be removed (without destroying the device)..

This doesn't seem to make any sense to me Jason, why would they do this ? Atty's do Die and some pretty quickly and heck some are even DOA, but back to my main concern here, is this Propritory Atty that they are using, this is the same one the Leo is using correct ? or one very similar ? I just dont see people spending $$ on a Mod that has the use of one Atty and done. I hope you dont take this as a thread killer but you've always been very straight with me so give me the scoop on this Mod, " your thoughts on it" in particular and tell me why I would want to buy this with this one Atty and done deal.

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
This doesn't seem to make any sense to me Jason, why would they do this ? Atty's do Die and some pretty quickly and heck some are even DOA, but back to my main concern here, is this Propritory Atty that they are using, this is the same one the Leo is using correct ? or one very similar ? I just dont see people spending $$ on a Mod that has the use of one Atty and done. I hope you dont take this as a thread killer but you've always been very straight with me so give me the scoop on this Mod, " your thoughts on it" in particular and tell me why I would want to buy this with this one Atty and done deal.

The atomizers that are used with this device are extremely robust. Meaning, they are designed to get up to 6 months of use. They are not low resistance. They are not the same atomizer as the Leo...the Leo is similar to an 801 whereas these are their own style.

IMO, this device is excellent for someone who just needs a device that is simple and easy to use. It is excellent for an entry-level user, or someone just not interested in LR. Its a solid device that doesn't have to be fumbled around with to work. You fill your cartridge and you are set.

If this device lasts for (to be conservative) 4 months and the average person spends 10-20$ per month on atomizers, then it makes sense. I also think its got some nice aesthetics. It is also relatively small and therefore discreet.

A truely hardcore vaper (such as yourself) may not find this device very useful, but then again it is a nice alternative to lugging a big mod around.

Would it be nice if you could replace the atomizer? Of course. But, that doesn't mean is isn't a great little device with some cool features.

J

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Absolutely Jason, it looks like a cool device and I'm possibly interested in one just to throw in the car as a second Mod for the ride, could be good for this, and just to throw in the back pocket, it looks like a perfect fit. My only concern like I said is this Atty and just how long they will last or until it starts to ween down.. Time will give us some answers I think as it usually always does. I look forward to your video review on this cool new Revolution Mod I hope to see it soon.!

MrNYFC

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
New York
www.vaporflow.com
Time will give us some answers I think as it usually always does.

You said it! From personal experience, I can tell you that I've been using my prototype for about 3 weeks and so far so good.

I will sincerely try to get the demo up this weekend!!

Thanks Matt!!

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread