Exclusive MEMBERS ONLY CONTEST....badgirlz and pool boyz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Ladies.....poolboys.....are you sick of the nice weather? Looking for an excuse to stay inside and waste a perfectly good Saturday? Get a jump on winter depression and start now!!!! Saturday at 12pm PST is when this contest opens. Don't bother trying to get a head start....since I'm not telling you what kind of flaming hoops you have to jump through until then. But trust that it will take HOURS of hard labor...hehe. Herez the rulez:

#1 I'm sorry.....but no spacekitty this time. SK...you just got the mother of all prize packages....sit this one out ok?
#2 Contest open to ladies and poolboyz who have regularly contributed to the Bad Girlz thread. If you used to post a lot....but life has hammered you into submission lately and you havn't posted in a while..that's cool. As long as sometime in the last couple years you have posted more than 3 times in the thread....your good.
#3 "how to play" will be announced Sat at 12pm PST (that's 3pm ESTfor the chronologically challenged)

This will be the FIRST of TWO contests. The prize will be one of the drip tips pictured below. Obviously the first winner gets to choose their color.

FINALLY!!!! An accessory almost as cool as the SmokeStik itself!!!! ALMOST makes me want to go get my tongue re-pierced just so I can find out how much fun it will be to get the ball caught in those teeth....:evil:

snakes2.jpg
[/IMG
snakesu.jpg
[/IMG]

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Don't worry...ya'll know there will be more. :) But I wanted to do something special for the people who have hung in there and supported us through thick and thin. I DO hope Katya plays this one. ;0)

Lorikay I for one think it's great you are doing something just for those that have been here.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I did say 12 noon. And you know how precise and methodical squirrels are. hahahhaaha

ok here it is....it's a riddle.....an old classic so I won't be surprised if most of you know the answer right off. But that won't help you...hehe. Because once you figure out the answer...then you have to find the letters that spell it. ALL the letters are hidden ONLY in the SpaceKitty Krazy Kat Lady contest thread. ALL the letters are the color Maroon. In order to win be the first person to post HERE..do NOT PM me. And you must copy/paste the sentence you found the letter in and correctly spell the word. Got it? I can't stop you from figuring out a way to cheat....but I trust that you won't do that. :)

I am the black child of a white father, a wingless bird, flying even to the clouds of heaven. I give birth to tears of mourning in pupils that meet me, even though there is no cause for grief, and at once on my birth I am dissolved into air. What am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread