Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I use to enjoy watching reviews from the various Youtubers. I still remember the first video I watched on vaping, it was Rip Trippers top 6 eliquids of all time. He was just a normal guy then, straight to the point and none of the theatrics.

I use to really enjoy Jai Haze, but lately he is really tough to watch. I don't want to hear about your displeasure with comments on your last video. I don't care about a blemish on the box for a newly released rda. And, here lately he always seems to be involved in some drama and you can be guaranteed to hear about.

Just review the item please.

Abby Vapes is cool, but she likes everything. I actually think she's more attractive than Zophie, who's voice is only a couple of pitches from Barry White's voice.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use to enjoy watching reviews from the various Youtubers. I still remember the first video I watched on vaping, it was Rip Trippers top 6 eliquids of all time. He was just a normal guy then, straight to the point and none of the theatrics.

I use to really enjoy Jai Haze, but lately he is really tough to watch. I don't want to hear about your displeasure with comments on your last video. I don't care about a blemish on the box for a newly released rda. And, here lately he always seems to be involved in some drama and you can be guaranteed to hear about.

Just review the item please.

Abby Vapes is cool, but she likes everything. I actually think she's more attractive than Zophie, who's voice is only a couple of pitches from Barry White's voice.

Wow that was the first rip trippers video I didn’t immediately close. I can not wrap my mind around why his current character/style is more appealing to people then the video in the link. It must be because he’s only gotten bigger but I don’t like to be yelled at and having stupid faces and theatrics when trying to find info on a new vape product. Well I’m officially old now since posting this “get of my lawn” and “I don’t like change” review of a reviewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread