Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
Company name
Exhale Vapors​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
5 February 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Customer service​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I emailed this vendor twice about my defective product which failed a few weeks and recieved no answer. It was a Joyetek and i had remembered they have at least a month warranty on their products. In an effort to figure out what to do I visited my account and found their return/exchange policy. They have a 2 week default return/exchange policy on everything unless otherwise indicated and any issues beyond that are to be sent to manufacturer. If they would have sent this info to me I would not be complaining. Maybe since it was on their website they figured they don't need to respond. OK. It is poor customer service to ignore emails about such a thing. My two emails were about a week apart. Not like I was being obnoxious and I sent a reasonable question about what I can do. I think it's important to remember the vendors who don't have enough time to follow up with customers who use their site.​

BlackJackShellac

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2012
Austin, TX
www.exhalevapors.com
Hi Faylool,

If you would please send us a ticket using exhalevapors.kayako.com, we can take a look at the nature of your issue. Unfortunately, my email accounts became too flooded to handle. I have spent a lot of money on this project (the ticketing system), and hope that our customers use this. Hopefully we can get to the root of the problem and issue you a credit if necessary.

We issue a 2 week DOA warranty on the batteries we sell. I did not hire two people to help my business with the intention of ignoring your issue. I'm sure that if you send a ticket we can arrive at a fair resolution to your problem. If you already have done so, Zac is here going through them now to assist. He will be here for another hour or so.

Thanks,

Abe
Best Quality Electronic Cigarettes | E-cigs | E-liquid | E-juice - Exhalevapors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread