Experiances as a new Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Morris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2013
West Yorkshire UK
Smoked rollies for years, about 1 12.5g pouch a day.

23rd March 2013, started off with VIP's, just because they were selling them in my local shopping centre, and let me have a try. Liked the Virginia flavour, bit week but doable.

Noticed the health benefits straight off, still getting nic od feeling occasionally, never did with fags, not sure why that is. Possibly its because I just can vape more than I smoked, due to the lack of smell, lack of damage to lungs. Also having shiny new kit to play with.

Tried refilling cartos with different juices, couldn't get rid of the burnt carto taste, after hitting break-even decided to get an eroll and got some more juices. Love the eroll, much more vape and nicer flavour than the VIPS, found out that one of the juices I got did in fact taste of roll ups scavenged from ashtrays on a Sunday night when I was a student. It was supposed to taste of Drum.

A long time ago, I used to smoke french fags, they were lovely, but had to stop as they really did rip into my lungs. Tried some 'Gitanes' juice from viking.co.uk, not bad, not the real thing but does hint at the real thing.

Fav juice at the moment is the joyetech American Red Tobacco. Its got a flavour I really like. Already ordered 30ml more from ECC, thought I'd try the 11mg rather than the 18mg as I seam to get more than enough nic.

If anyone knows of something that does taste of unused Drum or real french fags, I'd love to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread