Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Cologne, Germany
www.dampfzeichen.de
I'm merely repeating what I found in a German forum here, I have not had an Expert yet, and I usually don't measure them through, anyway, but there it said:
Joye510: 2.2 Ohm
RN4075 : 3.5 Ohm
DSE901 : 3.1 Ohm
Expert510 : 2.8 Ohm
It was said that they felt somewhere between a Joye 510 and a 901: The easy draw of a 510 and that milder taste of a 901.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Sorry, a bit OT... But how does the ohm rating change the hit?

A lot! lol.

The lower the ohm rating for a given setup, the higher the watts (heat) produced by the atty. Joye 510s are only 2.2 ohm, which is why they hit harder on the same PV than say a 901 at 3.5 ohms.

This electrical calculator tells you a lot, especially if you're experimenting with mods and various voltages and attys.

datacreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2010
USA
shawn, I use the Dolphin browser but can't click on the "above 18 enter" link so I'm stuck unless on laptop.

I wouldn't expect you to make it a mobile site and am not complaining about that. As you know the Droid views all sites, mobile or not, fairly well.

But I can't get past the age verification prompt. That's the only problem but it stops me from viewing the site a lot of times I'd like to.

Last edited:

WillyB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
USA
I just started using the Expert today, I like it. Comparing it to a kind of old normal Joye 510 it holds up great :)
Well my Joye atties are usually at 2.1Ω, the Experts came in at 2.8Ω. I wish I had tried them sooner (within 14 days) though as I only got 2 days out of the first one and one out of the other. While they worked they seemed decent, a little less TH as the ohms would infer. As a comparison I'm still using a Titanium Joye I purchased a while back. No abuse, I use a 3.7V 14500 box mod.

1Bold Opinion

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
Dallas, Ga
i had a blackberry, went to an iphone and now onto the droid. loved the iphone just not att coverage here. the droid on verizon here is wicked fast

Order you a Nexus One for Att from Google or wait until its available for Verizon. It's a droid on steroids!!! Or wait for the incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread