Expert advice: How do you pack for the day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Once upon a time, my mental "about to leave the house" checklist went like this:

• Purse
  • Keys
  • Cigarettes (that included the lighter)
  • Phone
  • Ear Phone
So now that I seem to be converting to the e-cigarette, what should my mental checklist be? I work at the minimum of 10 hours a day, sometimes 12. I have the freedom to take as many smoke breaks for as long as I want to at work (within reason). Typically, I would go through 1-1/2 to 2 packs of Marlboro Lights 100's in any given day. A few of these would have been bummed off of me and a few of these were the result of lighting up and then hearing "Rita, Line 1" on the "aggravate the crap out of Rita" system and then tossing them with only one or two drags.

As far as device, I am currently using the "Smoking Everywhere" e-cigarette (not sure what number or type or whatever it is) and am anxiously awaiting a mini 901 with spare atomizers, extra batteries, extra fluids, empty carts, etc...

Also ventured into the Wal-Mart today for a usb drive case everyone seems to recommend (and its perfect, by the way!)....

So, what all do I need to pack with me to get me through the day? I leave at 11:30 am and usually get home anywhere between 10:00-11:30 if I come right home or 2:00 if I go out...

Thanks in advance! Ya'll are awesomeness defined :)

Rita

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Once upon a time, my mental "about to leave the house" checklist went like this:

• Purse
  • Keys
  • Cigarettes (that included the lighter)
  • Phone
  • Ear Phone
So now that I seem to be converting to the e-cigarette, what should my mental checklist be? I work at the minimum of 10 hours a day, sometimes 12. I have the freedom to take as many smoke breaks for as long as I want to at work (within reason). Typically, I would go through 1-1/2 to 2 packs of Marlboro Lights 100's in any given day. A few of these would have been bummed off of me and a few of these were the result of lighting up and then hearing "Rita, Line 1" on the "aggravate the crap out of Rita" system and then tossing them with only one or two drags.

As far as device, I am currently using the "Smoking Everywhere" e-cigarette (not sure what number or type or whatever it is) and am anxiously awaiting a mini 901 with spare atomizers, extra batteries, extra fluids, empty carts, etc...

Also ventured into the Wal-Mart today for a usb drive case everyone seems to recommend (and its perfect, by the way!)....

So, what all do I need to pack with me to get me through the day? I leave at 11:30 am and usually get home anywhere between 10:00-11:30 if I come right home or 2:00 if I go out...

Thanks in advance! Ya'll are awesomeness defined :)

Rita

Rita--If you have a usb passtrough and a powerpack then all you need is a bottle of eliquid and a syringe or 3 to 4 filled cartridges. If not, you need a minimum of 2 batteries---and always tuck away a spare atomizer as you never know when it will fail--some last one day others 3 weeks. I have not gotten a month out of an atomizer to date. Happy Vaping--Sun:)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Think of it this way rita....if anything dies, you definitely want to have an extra on hand. Also a bottle of juice for topping off when your carts start to go dry (or just extra carts if you don't top off).

I am often gone 10-12 hours a day too. At first, I used to take 2 fully assembled ecigs with me, and juice. I now have a different system but that worked fine for me then.

Good luck!

Lu

Tasdad

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburg, KS
My personal day-pack consists of the following(all for my 901):

My main 901 with USB passthrough and APC battery and bottle of juice in my pocket
a mini camera case from walmart
1 extra atomizer - had one die at work and was VERY happy I carry a spare
1 spare bottle of juice - just in case I drop the main one and it spills
3 spare batteries - had a passthrough go out at work also, and I figure around 1 battery lasts me 4 hours
2 spare carts - in case I drop my e-cig somewhere dirty

I don't use syringes at work just to avoid the inevitable dirty looks. :shock:

K.P.

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
United Kingdom
I have a laptop bag with a lot of extra room, so I just throw everything (assembled cig, charger w/ spare battery, liquid) in there every morning. But after about 2 months I've decided that since 901 parts are so cheap I'm going to just buy another charger and battery so that I always have one plugged in at home and at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread