Expiration date printed on ALL e-juice bottles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellows,

just my two cents.

I've ordered some smoke juice from Johnson's Creek. It was promptly shipped, however it was retained and destroyed by Brazilian health authorities because it has no expiration date printed on the bottles, which are requested by Brazilian sanitary regulations.

No problem with JC, since they promptly refunded me fully. However, I began a "quest" for e-juice suppliers, and so far, none of the ones I inquired provides expiration dates on all bottles ( Eastmall, Best E-cig, JC, Ruyandirect...). Eastmall for example provides expiration dates on some but not all bottles. The others I inquired provide no expiration dates on bottles at all.

It is not exactly a feature request, but I think it would be interesting that all juice manufacturers begin to include in juice labels the expiration date. I believe that Brazil is not the only country in the world which requires such information on bottled goods sent through customs.

Expiration date printed on all bottles by standard would save customers and suppliers a lot of trouble.

I really don't want to stick to pre-filled cartdriges. :D

just thought to ask that.

dekang

Moved On
May 7, 2009
China
www.yndekang.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: Supplier promoting their own product

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
My favorite supplier (www.electronicstix.com) only sells bottles with printed expiration dates. He's actually the only seller that I have product from, which is quite alot, that does this. I think its great, and lets me know that i have fresh juice, And I think it could help you, I just dont know if he ships internationally... Worth looking in to.
Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread