Exposed... my vaping drawer... how could I be so careless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
So at just over two weeks vaping I've collected a few batteries, a couple of chargers, a few clearomisers and LOTS of liquids. I put them all in a drawer. Earlier tonight I left it open and my partner saw all these bottles and other stuff in my 'secret' drawer.

She said oh my God you've got all this stuff already. I said yes dear you have to taste all these flavours to see what you like, everyone says so on the internet.

She said oh I see darling well we'd better get you a nice case or something to put it all in.

What? :thumb:

What a splendid idea I said, knowing I have another 7 bottles and a new Mini Protank 2 coming tomorrow.

I'm sure I don't deserve her... I'm going to have to do 'the flowers thing' at the weekend :)

Scarey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Lafayette, IN, USA
So at just over two weeks vaping I've collected a few batteries, a couple of chargers, a few clearomisers and LOTS of liquids. I put them all in a drawer. Earlier tonight I left it open and my partner saw all these bottles and other stuff in my 'secret' drawer.

She said oh my God you've got all this stuff already. I said yes dear you have to taste all these flavours to see what you like, everyone says so on the internet.

She said oh I see darling well we'd better get you a nice case or something to put it all in.

What? :thumb:

What a splendid idea I said, knowing I have another 7 bottles and a new Mini Protank 2 coming tomorrow.

I'm sure I don't deserve her... I'm going to have to do 'the flowers thing' at the weekend :)

Flowers are good. Don't forget the chocolate, though. :laugh:

meanckz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Greer, SC
www.facebook.com
What she really said..."get this crap out of my drawers and hide it out of sight." This why we have man caves, workshops, and storage sheds.
:lol: with my man, that just doesn't help, I think he's got some OCD issue with empty spaces, he just has to fill it (not confined to one room either) :D

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'm withholding judgment on this one for the time being. If you really believe she bought that line about the internet "oh I see darling well we'd better get you a nice case or something to put it all in" could translate to both you and your stash ending up in the dust bin this weekend. If we don't hear from you in the next week we'll call in the missing persons report.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I to am a lucky man my wife brought me home a Sentential M-16 and a Trident atty from the Philippines reticently. Grand Vapor.jpg
I got her the Mini I pad shes been wanting as a thank you gesture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread