Extended Holidays Sale ~ FREE PRIZES

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbiBilbo

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2009
Stuart, FL
We are extending the Holidays Sale through the entire weekend !!

And in honor of our New Forum ... We are giving away some FREE PRIZES !!

Grand Prize: Genuine JOYE 510 Complete Kit:
  • 2 Manual batteries - Black with Blue LED
  • 2 quality-tested Black Atomizers
  • 5 ready-to-fill cartridges
  • 1 charger, your choice of AC or USB
1st Prize: 6 Pack 15ml Liquids

How do I win, you ask ?? It's simple. Simply place an order this week-end using Coupon Code: IVAPE10 ... And you are automatically entered.

All orders placed between 00:01 EST on 1/1/2010 and 23:59 EST on Sunday, 1/3/2010 will have the Invoice # entered into a random drawing. Winning Invoice #'s will be posted on this thread shortly after Midnight Sunday night.

Don't forget ... To be eligible for the drawing, you must use the 10% Coupon Code IVape10 when you place your order.

Good Luck !!
Bobbi & Randall

Last edited:

ChesterN

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Oh, how fun !! I've got my order in.

Well, I guess this means I'll be late for work on Monday. I know myself well enough to know I'll be right here Sunday night eager to see who wins.

Thanks Randall & Bobbi !! And Congratulations on your Forum !! It's always a pleasure doing business with you. This just makes it that much better. LOL

redeye

Dec 11, 2009
Ohio
Ok, I hate to miss out on a chance for these prizes. I was waiting for the 36 mg MyBoro to come in and for Randall to get the empty bottles posted on the site, but if I place an order for some other things now can I order some empty bottles before they hit the site? I'll be glad to send you an email so that you could send me some prices for them since they are not on the site yet.

redeye

Dec 11, 2009
Ohio
Redeye,

We won't be making the bottles available for a week or so, but if you give me a call at our Customer Support line, 916-969-0338, I'll see what I can do for you.

How about if I go ahead and place an order so that I get in the drawing and I'll put a note in the comments so that you can hold the order until we chat tomorrow on the phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread