Extension Cap for a Satin Silver Mini, To ProVape or Not to ProVape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
If you want it to color-match, ProVape's the only game.
But there are nice stainless or brass alternatives (Kir Fanis, or TrevVapor).
I've never heard a fit or finish complaint about Tatroe, and they also offer the popular "foot" - a wide-bottomed end cap so you can stand your ProVari up and be real stable. That is JUST an end-cap - you'd still need an extension.
The only one that's new and doesn't yet have a reputation is the Innovape - but the COMPANY has a good rep...

pauly3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
McAllen, TX
I bought the extension from Provape to make sure it all fit nicely together. As for batteries I would stick with AW IMR batteries for the warranty on the Provari.

If you decide to go with AW IMR batteries here's a good vendor....they are cheaper then Provape -

Search results for: ’aw imr batteries’

Thanks for posting this link with great prices!

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
If you want it to color-match, ProVape's the only game.
But there are nice stainless or brass alternatives (Kir Fanis, or TrevVapor).
I've never heard a fit or finish complaint about Tatroe, and they also offer the popular "foot" - a wide-bottomed end cap so you can stand your ProVari up and be real stable. That is JUST an end-cap - you'd still need an extension.
The only one that's new and doesn't yet have a reputation is the Innovape - but the COMPANY has a good rep...

wow i like that one. I may have to get that at some point. I got the one from cigtech and it is great. does not look bad with my polished min or even my blue one.

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ
wow i like that one. I may have to get that at some point. I got the one from cigtech and it is great. does not look bad with my polished min or even my blue one.

which one? im leaning towards the innovape. i like the USA on the bottom. and i have a Patriot on the way so they would match up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread