Extra UFS Upper Body v2 for Odysseus inside UFS V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Finally I got a package from COV with an Odysseus short mode mouthpiece that I bought specially to use the Odysseus (V1) Drip mode, that came with the expansion kit, inside my new UFS V2, but I forgot that I need an extra UFS Upper Body v2 (not in stock on COV nor e-smokeguru) :(

¿Is there another way to use Ody in Drip Mode inside UFS without that piece?

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
Hi Ariel, I'm very happy that until now I can help you back after a many, many times that you had to help me, when I receive my UFS, I try to use it with the Ody drip, but I saw that you can't screw the upper base of the tank because this piece touch the mouthpiece of the Ody and you can't close this part, so I think about and at the end I put the two orings of the Ody between the clear tank and this way my UFS was working fine, but I bought other orings that are thicker and use three of them between everyone of the pieces that are the UFS, and it is working better, I will try to put some pictures.

I hope you will be using your UFS as I do, have a nice weekend

ferdinando.antinoro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Asti (Italy)
Hi Ariel, I'm very happy that until now I can help you back after a many, many times that you had to help me, when I receive my UFS, I try to use it with the Ody drip, but I saw that you can't screw the upper base of the tank because this piece touch the mouthpiece of the Ody and you can't close this part, so I think about and at the end I put the two orings of the Ody between the clear tank and this way my UFS was working fine, but I bought other orings that are thicker and use three of them between everyone of the pieces that are the UFS, and it is working better, I will try to put some pictures.

I hope you will be using your UFS as I do, have a nice weekend

Yes guys, I use this way.
I Confirm that works good.

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
Sorry for the delay my dear friend Ariel, but since I'm out of home in Puebla I was unable to put the pictures, but here they are:

Sorry this image was so unfocus, but the next will be al right

and here I will put the first one focus, I hope this will show you what i did and use with my Ody drip

See you next monday when I will be at home, have a nice weekend

Cheers

Last edited:

ferdinando.antinoro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Asti (Italy)
...it does not stop to amaze me, Odysseus is a piece of great engineering.

Yes, I agree totally.
And It is beauty.
And It is a first-class vaping device..
This old man will be hard to kill, heh heh :)

Ithaka is an improved Ody. We can make for example an expansion kit for her too.
So Ithaka is the latest and best fat atomizer we can vape and her parts (or most of her parts)
fit on Ody too

I like this kind of news.
The possibility of build and customizing GG devices is amazing for me;
i.e. you can swap pieces, adapt devices to your own, etc
Amazing !!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
you have assemble UFS in a strange way fix. Clear window goes after the base of UFS. You did that on purpose?
Sorry for the delay my dear friend Ariel, but since I'm out of home in Puebla I was unable to put the pictures, but here they are:

Sorry this image was so unfocus, but the next will be al right

and here I will put the first one focus, I hope this will show you what i did and use with my Ody drip

See you next monday when I will be at home, have a nice weekend

Cheers

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you ferdi. I am glad that you are happy with GG devices and be sure that every new GG construction will be even better than the previous one:)
Yes, I agree totally.
And It is beauty.
And It is a first-class vaping device..
This old man will be hard to kill, heh heh :)

I like this kind of news.
The possibility of build and customizing GG devices is amazing for me;
i.e. you can swap pieces, adapt devices to your own, etc
Amazing !!

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
you have assemble UFS in a strange way fix. Clear window goes after the base of UFS. You did that on purpose?

Yes, my dear friend, that way I can see how much is open the juice control in the Ody and I liked very much this way, I know that the piece below the clear window goes in the upper side but then I can't see how opened is the juice control. Hehehe

I liked that way and as soon as I get another upper part I will put it in the right way, but in this way you can see in the first one that is unfocused the juice control is opened all the way you can and in the third picture is almost close.

I liked that way totally, sorry for the mess with your equipment my dear Imeo, but I like it.

Have a nice Sunday

Cheers

ferdinando.antinoro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Asti (Italy)
Yes, my dear friend, that way I can see how much is open the juice control in the Ody and I liked very much this way, I know that the piece below the clear window goes in the upper side but then I can't see how opened is the juice control. Hehehe

I liked that way and as soon as I get another upper part I will put it in the right way, but in this way you can see in the first one that is unfocused the juice control is opened all the way you can and in the third picture is almost close.

I liked that way totally, sorry for the mess with your equipment my dear Imeo, but I like it.

Have a nice Sunday

Cheers

Again, I use the same mounting-sequence used by fixlyob (I swear I'm not copying, it is the true :oops:)
But for other reason.
First time was my mistake in assembly; then I have liked the result estetically, so I decided to leave as is.

But for juice control, I use the UFS juice control not the Ody juice control.
I have put a small o-ring as described here:

http://ggwiki.et.com.mx/index.php/File:OdysseusExplodedDrippingMode-UFS.jpg

and the juice is supplied via two lateral small holes of 510 connector.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Ah, thats a great trick fix.!:)

Have a nice Sunday

Cheers

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
thats why I made this slot on center post ferdi, you did well buddy:)
Again, I use the same mounting-sequence used by fixlyob (I swear I'm not copying, it is the true :oops:)
But for other reason.
First time was my mistake in assembly; then I have liked the result estetically, so I decided to leave as is.

fixlyob

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2011
Mexico
But for other reason.

Yes I liked too my dear friend Ferdinando so as i said i liked to much and the difference is that sometimes I used the UFS juice control and sometimes the Ody don't ask me why or when because I don't know but some days I use one for the all day and the next day I use the other at the end I enjoy the two ways. :toast:

Since I put my hands on the UFS this was my everyday and every time equipment to use until LongHaul Penelope was on my hands, and now I use half time the UFS and halftime the Penelope.

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread