Extremely mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
i dont know why, but recently vaping has been very frustrating... i cant seem to get it right! this is my 9th month vaping, and for the last week my set up is not performing like im used to. i use the vivi nova mini for a long time with no problems, but now its clogged feeling and i get a bunch of dry hits and very poor flavor! have tried cleaning, replacing the heads and even purchased a new one. nothing works, and i even switched to an atomizer and its just not right??? i have a provari mini, im thinking something might be wrong with it? but that doesnt make sense? please help! before i go crazy. thanks

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
First thing I would do is try a different attachment on the Provari, and vice versa try the attachment on another mod. That will narrow things down a bit. Except for the Provari :p, nothing lasts forever.

Not sure if it matters much, but have you been doing any maintanance on the Provari. They can act a little funny if you don't clean the battery contacts with alcohol and clean out the connector pin like Provape recommends.

Last edited:

grandmato5

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
WNY
Have you tried changing the volts you normally use with your vivi nova ? Does it seem to be any better a bit higher or a bit lower then what you had been using previously ? It its happening with both your vivi nova's AND your atty it does sound like a power issue with your Provari . Have you given your Provari a good cleaning ? and cleaned the contacts of your batteries ?

Do you have another ecig to try your atty and vivi nova's on to compare to using them on your Provari ? Any change in juices you've been using lately ?

Wish I had some other suggestions for ya.

Black Strat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2012
Idaho
I use the Vivi Nova (and Replaceable Stardusts). I also use Smoktech DCTs, either the 1.5 ohm dual coil carto or the 1.7 ohm single coil carto. I like the DCT equally as well. Maybe try going the carto tank route and see if that gets you back to where you want to be. I seen a video in which Pbusardo felt that carto tanks sometimes provide better flavor as well since the vapor passes over raw juice, perhaps bringing some of the fresh flavor up with the vapor. It is worth a try, nothing worse than not having a satisfying vape!

Billy Giron

May 2, 2012
A, A
Try a different battery, not the Provari. See if you have the same issues with the nova on a DIFFERENT battery other than the Provari. Like those others have stated, the common denominator is the Provari.

hahaha, i tried all three of my vivis on my ego-c battery, and all three stopped working! just cut out for some reason! i tried them on the provari and they are dead! this is weird did the ego battery ruin them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread