Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 1.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL rta
    Hello everyone, today I would like to give my opinion on this product that sourcemore kindly sent me for review.
    Before starting let's see the ten main features that Exvape promises us ...

1. Designed in Germany
    2. Single-Coil platform
    3. Sliding top fill cap
    4. Pyrex glass tank with protection
    5. Liquid control
    6. Two ways of airflow control
    7. Adjustable 510 pin
    8. A merger between V3 and V4
    9. Top filling method
    10. Can be used with any type of e-liquid
    Enjoy the reading.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Packaging:
    On the front we find various inscriptions in silver on a black background; Expromizer and Exvape Professional Atomizer, the gigantic embossed V5 logo, the written Designed in Germany, Exvape and the indication to the official website.

On the back of the box there is a silver plate with the V5 logo inside, again the writing "Exvape Professional Atomizer", below this plate, we find; the warnings, the packing list, some features, the barcode and the inevitable logos & brands.

On the side, the logo and the words "Exvape Professional Atomizer" appear again as a mantra, both in silver color.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 2.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 3.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 4.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Packing List:
    1 * Expromizer V5 RTA
    1 * O-ring kit
    1 * screwdriver
    2 * M2 Replacement Screws
    1 * Coil + Cotton
    1 * Replacement Glass (Pyrey)
    1 * User Manual

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 5.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Specifications:
    Construction material: Stainless steel + Pyrex glass
    Drip-Tip: 510 Stainless steel + POM
    Height (without Drip-Tip): 40mm
    Height (with Drip-Tip): 54mm
    Diameter: 23mm
    Capacity: 2ml
    Thread: 510
    Air flow: From top to bottom
    Filling method: Superior

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 6.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Color range:
    Brushed, Gunmetal, Sandblast, Black, Polished.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 7.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; First impressions:
    Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to test previous versions of Expromizer, so for me the Exvape V5 is a novelty and in this spirit I will go to analyze it.

I received the black version. Of this V5 I really like its "rugged" appearance with protected glass, the finishes look good, needless to say that the dimensions are also quite compact being a tank with only 2ml of capacity. An extension kit is also available on the market to increase the e-liquid flow rate up to 4ml.

The presence of an AFC with adjustment from above immediately leads me to think of a product intended for those users who require an absolutely leak-proof tank, but in order to give up a bit of "flavor". With this arrangement of the AFC I am almost sure that the sophisticated and demanding lovers of tobacco e-liquids will have to turn their attention to other tanks, certainly with AFC from below to start.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Top Air-Flow:
    Between the Top-Cap and the body of the tank there is a knurled ring, by rotating it it is possible to discover up to 5 holes of 0.8mm each, for restricted MTL vaping needs up to more open MTL / RDL, continuing in the rotation of the ring you can take advantage of a wide 1mm high, 12mm long slot for MTL / RDL vaping experiences.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 8.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Refill from the top:
    The refilling system designed by Exvape is childproof. It is necessary to hold the AFC ring steady and unscrew the Cap counterclockwise by grabbing it above the AFC ring nut. Subsequently, after having unscrewed the Cap, it is necessary to slide it to the side in the point indicated (visible in the second image below).
    The generously sized slot allows for refil with bottles even with a rather voluminous tip.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 9.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 10.jpg

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; E-liquid regulation:
    I really appreciated the presence of the liquid regulation which is absolutely not taken for granted in a "non hi-end" and widely used product like this V5.
    This additional adjustment can be very useful for making "corrections" when for various reasons the cotton begins to absorb a little or a lot of e-liquid.
    To partialize the two opposing rows located at the base of the deck (each row consists of 3 holes) it is sufficient to rotate the tank clockwise, thus regulating the flow of e-liquid towards the cotton of the Coil.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 11.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 12.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Exploded View:
    The cleaning operations have been taken into great consideration by Exvape, in fact, except for the bell which will remain integral with the armor, the tank can be completely disassembled in all its parts! Supplied there are several spare o-rings, I also tried to replace that of the AFC ring because it seemed very soft in its rotation (without stops) with poor results, the ring remains too "wide" however it does not seem to have air infiltrations , guaranteeing with the selection of a single hole a very narrow type of Puff.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 13.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 14.jpg

On the Top-Cap the part destined to accommodate the Drip-Tip 510 decomposable (with double o'ring) has a very precise drilling with a very tight coupling, in my specimen the removal of the drip-tip is quite difficult, I'm sure not I'll never miss this part on the way!

On the bottom of the Tank there is the adjustable pin, insulated with pek, by removing the pin it is possible to completely separate each element of the deck.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 15.jpg

The bell internally (13x13mm) has a conical upper part that flows into a small chimney 7mm long and 3mm wide. Always internally and at the base of the bell, there are two opposing rows of 3 small holes each for the passage and the turn of the flow of air.

On the outside of the bell there are two huge slots for the passage of the liquid which is directed towards 3 + 3 calibrated feed holes that are obtained on the deck.

The deck offers a good seal with the bell thanks to an oring that divides the supply of the liquid (at the top) from that of the air (at the bottom). Right above the thread there are 4 small slots in the deck that complete the "air turn" towards the underside of the coil.
    Under the deck thread there is another oring to complete the deck / bell seal.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 16.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA; Build:
    The regeneration of this small deck (only 13mm wide) is simple and beginner-proof, with 28ga wires it is not necessary to turn the wire around the screws during tightening, while with thinner diameters this operation is required in order not to escape. from the "feet" the thread. Once the resistance has been initialized (with short activations with the fire button), we can insert the cotton and cut its ends at the height of the deck o'ring and lay it inside the slots.
    It is not necessary to go crazy with the quantity and processing of the cotton, in fact the supply of liquid towards the resistance is really good, in my first cotton build I put quite a lot and even with only one e-liquid passage hole selected (the smaller than the 3 holes) there were no "dry shots" problems.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 17.jpg

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 18.jpg

Final Considerations:
    Not owning the previous versions of this tank, (so I took notes) it would appear that the fifth generation of the German designed MTL Expromizer atomizer is a fusion of the previous versions (V3 and V4). Liquid control and top airflow have been taken over from the V4 and improved. Expromizer V5 RTA is more compact, but offers the same capacity (2ml) which can be increased with the extended kit sold separately. The V5 features a top-fill method that makes refilling even easier with the child-resistant, sliding top-cap.

The double AFC adjustment allows both progressive MTL adjustment (6 individually selectable holes) and continuous RDL adjustment (slot). E-liqid leaks are completely averted with the AFC system from top to bottom. The liquid control offers a wide range of adjustments that also help the user in the delicate cotton inserting phase.

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 19.jpg

As I imagined and as I wrote in the initial impressions, the maximum aromatic yield of the V5 is "limited" by the AFC system from above and its long air flow. If on the one hand this constructive choice completely prevents e-liquid losses, on the other hand it slightly "dampens" its performance with each type of aroma used.

However this product manages to give an excellent narrow and silent MTL Puff, with a good amount of balanced vapor release between the dry and the fat, with sufficient (for me) aromatic yield. At the same time the V5 is; aesthetically pleasing, economical, robust, easy to regenerate, equipped with sliding threads.

Personally and certainly not possessing the super fine taste buds of the various e-liquid masters, I put the reliability / performance ratio on the scales, preferring to give up the "high aromatic peaks" but having the awareness of leaving home with a tank fully leak proof and with clean hands at all times in any situation.

I would like to recommend the V5 RTA to all those who like me find themselves in what I wrote in this concluding paragraph.
    Ps: As good compulsive accumulators as we are, we will certainly also buy the previous and future versions of the Expromizer, the Exvape "worm" has crept into me and my wife with no way out.
    Thanks for reading.

You can buy from Sourcemore Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA at a price of $ 27.69 (€ 23.46), by entering the code: EXV5
    Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 23mm 2ml Tank Atomizer

Exvape Expromizer V5 MTL RTA 20.jpg

• Useful
    Reactions: pt91 and Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread