80/20. 60ml bottle only. Comes in 2mg, 4mg, 6mg nic

Product description: Warm churro topped with vanilla bean ice cream

★ Blows ★★ Decent ★★★ Pleased ★★★★ Good ★★★★★ Loved it

Smoothness: ★★★★
Flavor: ★★★★
Sweetness: ★★★★
Clouds: ★★★★
Overall: ★★★★

Thoughts: I found the manufacturer's description was accurate as described. Inhale, I get a delicious churro flavor done well, compared to others I've tried in the past. On the exhale, you get ice cream followed by a pastry/breadiness component, the tasty churro element, maybe even slight cinnamon also, I love layered juices. This e juice handles well in high wattages, no flavors were lost or muted at high heat. In lower wattages, the taste was the same as the higher wattages except for less clouds. I don't vape churro flavors much so I use this juice as my standard. It's exactly how a warm churro with ice cream would taste. No flavors overpowered each other and it's not overly or underly sweet, it's just right for a bakery style vape. If you're into deserts or churro flavors, tired of donuts or cakes, I recommend this. Lots of vendors have this on sale, grab a bottle! Thanks for reading!

*I purchased this product. This was not sent to me for free to review. If you would like your product reviewed and shown to the masses on forums & social media, contact me.

Reactions: Possum64
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread