F@H - Team ECF breaks into the top 100 teams!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Yea I should probably post in the folding section but Im hoping it will generate more interest here.

Anyways been meaning to post for a few days. As for now TeamECF has broken into the top 100 teams in the world!!

99 of 218857.

If anyone says meh so? getting that high as a folding team is quit the accomplishment in the short time we have been at it as the competition is very strong.

someday - top10 - . Thanks to everyone involved for making my little whim a true success! maybe someday we can get everyone vaping AND help cure the diseases that come with smoking.

and if your going W T H is this guy talking about?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...elp-fight-cancer-f-h-join-team-ecf-today.html

onion456

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Houston, TX
wow that's awesome, congratulations! that was your baby, thrasher?

I wandered over to the F@H thread, learned what it was about, I think its pretty cool, I wish I could join the fun but my pathetic little laptop has something of an overheating problem. if I ever get my desktop up and running again, maybe.

again congrats! :toast:

Kristin0624

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Bradenton, Florida, United States

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I have been folding for years under different names and website (Engadget, hard ocp, overclockers) and a couple others, on a whim one night i sent an email to old soldier, not only did they allow me to make a team for ECF they fully supported the effort which was kinda mind blowing (noone ever lets me do anything lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread