Fabulous Service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emptycircles

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Findlay, OH, USA
I posted something about this in the new members forum as well, but I wanted to put it in here where others may look.

I had placed an order with Mom and Pop for a carto tank and filler kit that was recommended here on ECF. I ran into some issues with our dog (bad quality picture below!) and she needed to go the vet. Due to the financial impact of that visit, I asked that an unfulfilled order be cancelled. They immediately responded and cancelled the order no questions asked with a note of well wishes. I explained the situation and they sent the order to me anyway AT NO COST!

I'm new to their store, but they have gained a customer for life!

If you're on the fence, give them a shot!

photo.jpg

emptycircles

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Findlay, OH, USA
She's good. She's a rescue and wasn't cared for well in her previous home. As a consequence she has some issues with some reoccurring worms that are tough to eradicate. She stopped eating and that's a sign so the vet's tests confirmed it was time for another go-round of the medication. We're hoping this round kills them for good. She's a good dog and much much happier now that she's in a good home. Expensive as all get out though. I think she eats more than I do!

emptycircles

Verified Member
Mar 21, 2013
Findlay, OH, USA
We've got two: Cici (Great Dane) and Dashiell (Australian Cattle Dog). They go through 35 lbs. about every 10-12 days. Unfortunately, since she's a Dane, she has to have specialty food with particular protein to fat ratios or she may have issues, so we end up spending a LOT on dog food. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I have a relatively high stress job and the dogs greeting me at the door when I come home helps keep me sane.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
We've got two: Cici (Great Dane) and Dashiell (Australian Cattle Dog). They go through 35 lbs. about every 10-12 days. Unfortunately, since she's a Dane, she has to have specialty food with particular protein to fat ratios or she may have issues, so we end up spending a LOT on dog food. Wouldn't have it any other way though. I have a relatively high stress job and the dogs greeting me at the door when I come home helps keep me sane.

Unless Cici gets excited and hits you like a freight train :laugh:

A second cousin of mine got a great dane as a puppy. When she started teething her chew toy was a 1979 Ford LTD.

Gotta love the 'Danes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread