• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

facebook backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satire

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
Texas
Awesome idea, also a potential networking device for supplies if the sites get shut down like our poor Aussie friends. The restrict pretty much everything though, even salvia and kratom. Even if the same laws were passed here a simple "research sample" or "not for consumption" label will suffice, they use it all the time to trade materials that could be prosecuted by the DEA if consumed. In the US, as long as it says this, the order will pass the usps' inspection. As long as they are making money from it and their asses are protected legally, it won't be a problem. Also, I seriously doubt they check many, if any, domestic shipments because it would waste money and customs is only for international shipments (I think). Lets hope it doesn't come to that but even if it does, the good ol' USA regulations on things of this nature have many loopholes, which are well respected and upheld by officials, so I think at most the sites would go down and the hardware and liquids would have to be shipped seperately, with a disclaimer on the liquid and no instructions with the hardware. Also, some of the big-name corporations are selling them, and they have as much political influence as the pharms industry, so if/when this goes down in the US, we should have plenty of cushion to soften the blows. Not to mention in 20 days we will have a president that is currently trying to kick cigs for good, so perhaps cries for help and understanding for our situation will not fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread