Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We've finally decided the contest theme for the iTaste MVP 2.0 we talked about towards the end of the Smoktech Zmax best joke contest!

We received a sample iTaste MVP 2.0 to test out last month before deciding to add it to our inventory. We loved it and expect them to arrive next week! After we finished testing the device out, we figured, hey, why not have another giveaway contest!

We need a Cover Photo for our Facebook page. We could hire a graphics designer to knock one out for us for $50, or we could have a contest and give $75 worth of merchandise away!

The default Facebook cover photo size is 851 x 315 pixels.

To enter: Create a facebook cover photo (851x315 px) and post it here in this thread!

We'll choose a winner in the coming days. We haven't decided on an end date yet, but we'll keep you posted as soon as we feel

RULE 1: Must be original content, not copy/pasted from somewhere on the interwebs - at least change it up a little!
RULE 2: Must pertain to either electronic cigarettes, e-liquid, or The Vapor Station. It just has to be at least somewhat relevant.

--

Winning submission will receive:
*Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 - Box Mod
*Choose one: Aspire Nautilus, Aspire Nautilus Mini, Kanger Aerotank v2, Kanger Aerotank Mini
*30mL of any of our amazing eliquid flavors!

-OR-

$40 USD via Paypal

-OR-

$50 USD store credit!

---

You choose!

Last edited:

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
vaporstation_zps2b9d6fcd.png

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
I made this in photoshop, tested it on my facebook page...LOL.. you should have saw the comments / questions that caused and it was only up a couple of minutes.
Untitled-1_zps82579dad.jpg

If I happen to win I can send you the original file.
Thanks for the chance, I've been really wanting another MVP because the power button keeps getting stuck on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread