Facebook now deleting vendor shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
For the last two years I have been using my phone app to log into my favourite vendors in Australia who have their websites linked to a Facebook shop. Now Facebook seems to have joined the anti e-cigarette lobby and are banning vendors from having FB shops for vapes and e-cigs as they now have listed them as tobacco products.

Now its a PITA to wait till I get home to place an online order.

Going onto Ebay.com.au (Now Au is Australia for those who may not know) There are hundreds of vapes and associated products on Ebay from all over the world so go figure.

Reactions: LaraC

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Yeah, I thought eba y or PPal joined the fray awhile ago. Guess amazo n is next...

PayPal is cool in Australia but not in USA so I hear. EBay is [edited] there are hundred of vape listings EBay wants the money añd only kicks the dudes of if some A...hole complains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: powerband

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Nothing to do with your phone. You can still access the page you want to order from by their URL via the phones browser. You cannot have a FB app attached to your FB page which allows you to order direct via FB. Totally [edited]....as you can have a link to your website business on your FB page.

Last edited by a moderator:

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
IMO, it is poor business practice to use FAKEBOOK as a storefront, anyways. Social media is nothing but a CESSPOOL of political correctness.

Well, you think that because you're from Waterford. Way over here in Highland Township, we think a little differently.. ;)

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
IMO, it is poor business practice to use FAKEBOOK as a storefront, anyways. Social media is nothing but a CESSPOOL of political correctness.
The whole of the internet system has now gone to political correctness and even some rather over moderated forums. At this one still allows you to tell it as it is.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.

Thats exactly right . The world is an absolute mess it really is , i just turned 50 so i'm very happy life's more than half over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread