Faerie's Finest Creme De Cafe (Kahlua)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WerkIt

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
I have just completed my first experiments with Faerie's Finest Creme De Cafe, which is a Kahlua flavored extract, containing water, PG and natural flavors. Given that I had a 24 mg solution, which I wished to dilute down to 4 mg, I decided to work with 6 parts, blended as follows:

1 part Faerie's Finest Creme De Cafe (16.67%)
1 part 24 mg e-liquid (16.67%)
1 part distilled water (16.67%)
3 parts glycerine (50%)

This formula definitely had the nicotine hit I was looking for, yet, it didn't seem the flavor was quite strong enough. Given the general consensus on the forums seems to be flavoring at 10-20%, I decided to add just a wee bit more of the Creme De Cafe to the mix. I can't tell you exactly how much I did add. I can only tell you the resulting vapor was INCREDIBLE! I think 20% of the Creme De Cafe would be a reasonable start for an e-liquid recipe.

Mind you, I wasn't looking for a tobacco flavored end result. However, this particular extract did leave me with something definitely more towards a tobacco flavor, in my mind, or the closest I have tasted in a tobacco flavor e-liquid so far. At times, it was like smoking a heavily cocoa flavored tobacco, much like Rowland Light, by D & R. At other times, it seemed to leave that very dry, champagne like flavor one finds in a Turkish Blend, like maybe 1/4 of Ramback in 3/4 of Vengeur Light. Although I doubt it is possible to OD on a 4 mg solution, I did my very best, because I could not stop inhaling this particular flavor. It is almost as if there is a nutty flavor underneath it all, but I can't quite put my finger on it, no matter how much of this stuff I vape.

I was very curious about this entire line of products, having run across the links on these forums several times. Due to that, I decided to be the guinea pig. I only ordered this one bottle. Now that I know this stuff is workable, I plan to next order the 4 bottles sampler. Individual bottles are $3.99 for 2 ounces, but there is a special rate if you order 4 of the 2 ounce bottles. Check them out:

faerie's finest - extracts and liquid flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread