Status
Not open for further replies.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
Thanks for the welcome. I have lurked on here since I went to e-cigs and got a lot of great info. (Esp on what brands to buy for DIY, where to get starter kids for juice, what nasty ingredients to avoid, etc)

The kit I bought locally included 2 batt, 5 carto, usb charger and 3 6ml pre mixed flavors. It cost me almost 90 bucks.

I was adverse to buying from e-retailers because I was worried about things made in china etc.

I wish I had known of ecf before I made my first purchase.

Eddie.Willers

ECF Wiki SysOp
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Prairie Canada
...I wish I had known of ecf before I made my first purchase.

Don't worry - most of us had that very same wish at some time in the past!
If you are getting heavily into DIY then you might want to start looking at variable voltage PV's - there are times when the best taste of a liquid might be brought out by a small increase in wattage. A VV device will give you the control to get the best out of your juice creations.
:vapor:

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
Thanks for the tip on variable voltage.

I do plan on vaping only DIY juice almost immediately. There is just one flavor that I haven't found a million recipe's on - "After Midnight Tobbaco" Very hard to explain but it has been my daily vape. I also vape a cinnamon danish juice that I think I have a clone/better recipe for.

j_fro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2012
Upstate NY
ahhh first "bad thing" happened today/last night. I have a couple of 4.5ml Vision 510 Clear Clearomizer Tank's

One of them leaks horridly down to center to the battery. Tons of gurgling etc. Still vapes like a champ but annoying.

Picked up another ego batt tonight (1100 mah) and the "upgrade kit" for ego c 2 party atty (1 x eGo-C 2-Piece Atomizer Body
5 x eGo-C Atomizer Heads, 5 x eGo-C Cartridges)

Thinking of getting one of the redily available tank set ups - the carty price for the "special" carty is kinda high... My buddy uses one with just xl carty and seems to be doing fine - but the unstickered ones are OOS seemingly everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread