Fairly quick shipping/mini review (sampler pack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Well I may be a lucky one but so far puresmoker has had both of my packages to my home in 6 days. This isnt too bad for a small operation getting massive orders. So far Ive tried the riskee (very yummy, Ill order a large bottle soon enough) the cola (not the strongest cola taste but you can taste it, I like) 555 (Very nutty, not a fan of nuts) and marlboro which is also worth getting again. EDIT: Tryed the energee and it lives up to its name, it does taste quite like a redbull energy drink (or monsterish, its a generic taste) but Ive never found the taste of those enjoyable (I drink 2x 16oz energy drinks a day, I hate the taste of ALL of them) kinda gross...

The flavors are so much better than JC, dont get me wrong JC isnt terrible but compared to this its like Gray goose VS UV vodka (if it cost about the same), they both do the same thing but one is much better. Much stronger flavor, I dont have to focus on the flavor it comes quite easily. I cant wait to do more business with this company (for fluid atleast).

Last edited:

Extremeodd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2009
Well I basically tried them all and the only ones I really care for are the riskee(fav), marlboro, menthol, apple, coke. The rest I either didnt care for or cant handle the taste, like the french pipe I could vape if I needed to but if I have something else, Ill use it. The energee I dont think I could ever really vape, it about makes me gag, I hate the taste of monster but I drink those along with many other energy drinks on the daily to keep my caffeine headaches away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread