Fake battery labels on sale... Samsung, LG, Ultrafire

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Great.. so everyone can make counterfeit batteries at home...
100pcs-lot-Lithium-battery-package-heat-shrinkable-tube-PVC-plastic.jpg

Hawise

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
AB, Canada
Obviously. Those people deal in fake stuff. No surprise the link is fake as well
Kappa.png

The Ultrafire fake wrap actually made me chuckle :lol:

Is it just the idea that anyone would bother faking an Ultrafire, or did you actually read the small print? Both are excellent sources of humour.

"Short-circuit and over current Protection. Sheef-life around 10(?) years. Environmental friendly."

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Is it just the idea that anyone would bother faking an Ultrafire
I think Ultrafire is a shell company with a backyard re-wrapping operation, getting their labels from that exact offer in the picture^^

BTW: I posted no link to that sale website. I don't want to tempt you :lol: And I'm saying that because I feel tempted myself to order a bunch of custom wraps from that guy which read "10.000mah ACTIONFIRE", and sell a few rewrapped AAs as 18650s on Ebay for $2.99 - not to make money, but to see who could be possibly stupid enough to buy them. I still have to think of an explanation when they ask why the AA won't fit their 18650 bays.

Last edited:

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK
Dude, these 6800 mAh Ultrafires are awesome, as you slide them into the stacked mod. :vapor:
Good practical joke to play on the Plumes Bro neck beards, watch em run for cover... :shock:

30A cells under the skin. ;)

Now That would be hilarious!! :lol:

Now I need the real link.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread