Fakirs Telescopic Mechanical Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

devoker

May 6, 2013
Ank, TR
Given the combo use of mech and telescoping eVic tube, this looks like a winner for me. Questions include availability, price point, shipping, etc. I'm already adding this to the wish list based on the limited information on this thread. I have the Kir Fanis evic tubes, so I'm a sucker for this stuff to start with. I will be happy to assist with beta testing and have much experience with all sorts of mods, Please PM me with information. Nice!!!

In addition to evic, it can also be used with dna20 cyborg head. It will be cheaper than kir fanis tubes and material quality will be better imho.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
All tests are done long time ago, it is a rock solid mech (much more then rock :D )
manufacturers biggest problem is import them outside of turkey cause its not legal here. dunno when he did it.
Yeah... I'm trying to track down the maker, or a European intermediary now, because apparently, some of them got outside of Turkey.

yabani

Mar 25, 2013
Turkey
New version will look similar but improved.

New versions. there will be (in a couple days after) two new model and only 60 units per model. (mg23 was produced 50 units which introducing in this topic) new models will be 316ss+titanium alloy as older mg23 model. but nobody know what they look like for now.

dunno why the manufacturer produce limited mods, maybe he wants to produce limited classics, maybe this is hobby for him... But i know that he build good stuffs.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
New versions. there will be (in a couple days after) two new model and only 60 units per model. Dunno why the manufacturer produce limited mods, maybe he wants to produce limited classics, maybe this is hobby for him... But i know that he build good stuffs.
That pretty much means that it's doubtful I'll ever get my hands on one. Who knows... maybe the Chinese will be greedy enough to want to clone it. Or, maybe that's the reason he only is making 60 per model... so it's never even appears on the Chinese radar. ;-)

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Well, Dog Gone It, I still want one, or anything like it. Anytime you can use a good mechanical and use it on other devices, like an eVic, etc., there's a market for it. I never use my eVic anymore, but I do like some of the accoutrements that come with it, and still buy these for my collection. Like my friend Flux said, I'll probably never get my hand on one, but I would happily pay retail+ for one of these. Btw, I'm not offering to buy or sell anything in violation of forum rules....just saying....please PM me with information. I'm going to do some more research and if I find out anything useful, I'll report back. Please keep us updated! Thanks!

ccingiler

Oct 15, 2012
Turkey / Bursa
I forgot to add pictures ..

1233451_615279255184806_1426162052_n.jpg

yabani

Mar 25, 2013
Turkey
Yep, that was mg23's lazer works,

new versions (mg22-t and mg22-s) are ready, looks smilar to mg23 but improved, i did not get my new mods yet (thanks! to internal cargo speed), but as i see;

top cap: same design and material but 22mm. (316ss+ti alloy) silver coated adjustable pins
Body: dunno for now (mg 23 was ss+copper alloy)
button section: 316ss+ti as top cap, shortened magnetic button and can used with spring. magnetic use is softer than spring use.
And both bodies are compatible with evic head as always :D

When the new mods arrive our crew, they will introduce.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread